I keep getting CTD in MSFS and in the event viewer it always starts with a Kernel-Event...

Discus and support I keep getting CTD in MSFS and in the event viewer it always starts with a Kernel-Event... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting a CTD when going on flights that tend to go past one hour or so in flight. The Event Viewer shows the same error message that starts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kurt Nowak, Apr 22, 2023.

1. Kurt Nowak
    Kurt Nowak Guest

I keep getting CTD in MSFS and in the event viewer it always starts with a Kernel-Event...

I keep getting a CTD when going on flights that tend to go past one hour or so in flight. The Event Viewer shows the same error message that starts with Kernel-Event Tracing and then goes down into more error message messages titled AppReainess, VSS, Application Error, DHCPv6-Client, Service Control, VSS, and lastly DistributedCom. I‘be tried all the suggestions I found in the Forum, even uninstalling and reinstalling MSFS to no avail. Any suggestions?

:)

Kurt Nowak, Apr 22, 2023
  2. PhoenixTorres Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 Crash ucrtbase.dll Exception code: 0xc0000409

I'm getting the same issue. I've opened a ticket for a CTD on launch. I only just found this event that appears to be related.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Error Code - 0x87e00023 or windows cannot access the specified device path or file you may not have appropriate permissions to access them

Would you please try to find an error log on Windows Event Viewer for me?

Click on Start

Search for Event Viewer and open it

Click on Windows Logs

Search in both Application and System for any error log that may have been generated with this crash

Search for example for the game executable file error log (like ForzaHorizon.exe, Back4Blood.exe, Halo.exe, etc..)

If you can find a error log on Event Viewer it can help for sure to know the exact cause of these crashes.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Forza horizon 4 crashes at initial map loading screen

If you go to Event Viewer (WIndows icon bottom left of screen, start typing "event viewer" click on the result), click on the little arrow next to Windows Logs...under SYstem, go to the time and date the last crash happened and see if there are any events just prior to the crash....it will, hopefully, indicate which process has caused the issue. Also check under the Application one as well
  5. Frederik9302 Win User

Xbox App for PC unable to launch certain games

The error code i get in the event viewer app is 2279672784 along with the message [LaunchProcess].
  6. ChadBalcer Win User

Live event app does not work

Use twitch, maybe someday ms will get the event viewer working correctly
Thema:

1. I keep getting CTD in MSFS and in the event viewer it always starts with a Kernel-Event... - Similar Threads - keep getting CTD

2. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  5. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  6. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  7. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  8. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...
  9. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  10. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]