I keep getting consecutive comms bans for no reason while I already have a comms ban...

Discus and support I keep getting consecutive comms bans for no reason while I already have a comms ban... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Since the 24th, I've been constantly hit with multiple comms bans for no reason and the appeal bot will say under review even after the ban ends. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by W Alastor W, Oct 30, 2022.

1. W Alastor W
    W Alastor W Guest

I keep getting consecutive comms bans for no reason while I already have a comms ban...

Since the 24th, I've been constantly hit with multiple comms bans for no reason and the appeal bot will say under review even after the ban ends. Is there a reason as to why I currently have multiple bans active right now that end at different times when I haven't talked to anyone since the 24th?

:)

W Alastor W, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Greeniekilla420 Win User

Got comm banned for something I already served

Well if u were able look at my lfg history havent posted anything i got comm banned like a few weeks ago for posting something on lfg but since then havent posted anything just got comm banned for something that already was reported and already served so why did i get comm bann again when i didnt post anything the comm ban from lfg
  3. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

How to contact enforcement team

They have comm bans on other platforms too, but I'd have to suggest you review the

Code of Conduct
    carefully, 14 day comm bans don't get handed out for no reason.
  4. ThorX360 Win User

comm bans question

so a while back i was dumb like a year ago and got 2 comm bans back to back. not that i’d ever repeat my mistakes but do comm bans get noted on your account forever? or do they eventually get cleared up with good behavior?for example let’s say someone
    got comm banned 4 years ago and were to swear or something again 4 years later. would they automatically get account banned or would they just get a warning since their last comm ban was so long ago?
    Hi,

here you can find all the information about enforcement, suspensions and bans:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/

You can also check your actual reputation.
  5. Zyleph Win User

Cannot receive messages, party invites, or game invites

Is there a possibility you might have been comms banned? As to pertain, being comms banned will disable all of which you have said to be having issues with. Lemme know the answer and I'll keep trying to work out solutions with you!!
  6. David Smithers Win User

I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.

It’s a permanent suspension and I haven’t done anything in violation severe enough to be banned that’s for sure. Comms ban sure. Some people have excess of 5 comms bans with no permanent suspension. So it’s not abusing the system when a group of gamers come together to report one person to get them removed from a game because I wasn’t “going with the flow” of what they wanted? The system is dumb. If they look at all your messages why don’t they look at who messaged first and who violated the terms FIRST in the conversation? If the person sending the report violated the terms of agreement their whole report should be NULL. That way you can’t have bully’s report victims and get them perma banned. The whole ban system needs a rework. They aren’t showing why I got permanently suspended either when my other comms ban has the reason. Also, my other comms ban was for a typo, nice.
Thema:

1. I keep getting consecutive comms bans for no reason while I already have a comms ban... - Similar Threads - keep getting consecutive

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  4. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  5. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  6. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  7. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  8. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  9. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  10. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...