I keep getting connection error: service interupted by user. And Status: waiting for...

Discus and support I keep getting connection error: service interupted by user. And Status: waiting for... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep getting connection error: service interupted by user. And Status: waiting for networking. When trying to play COD and any other online game.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Assc1own007, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Assc1own007
    Assc1own007 Guest

I keep getting connection error: service interupted by user. And Status: waiting for...

I keep getting connection error: service interupted by user. And Status: waiting for networking. When trying to play COD and any other online game. What's the issue?

:)

Assc1own007, Dec 8, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

I keep getting connection error: service interupted by user. And Status: waiting for networking. When trying to play COD and any other online game. What's the issue?

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties playing online games. This issue may occur if you have network connection issues. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

However, in your isolated case, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • When did the issue started?
    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    • Error code you are getting.
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Troubleshoot your network connection speed

Troubleshoot your network connection speed | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection

Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors

Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection

Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to xbox live

Go to the settings of your Xbox 360.

In the network settings do a connection test to Xbox Live.

At what point does the connection test to Xbox Live fail?

Do you get an error message or error code?
    it says service alert
    Service status shows that there are no service alerts at https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

If there are service alerts in your region, then you will have to wait for it to be fixed.
  5. TAC Mcmunky Win User

Lag compensation patch + Drop zone game type / Hardcore HQ + Ricochet variants tomorrow morning

hmmmm keep getting connection to xbox live servers has been interupted since they pushed the update though, superb job done
  6. A Bamboo Eater Win User

Connection problems

Hey halodude877, Are you getting any error messages while attempting to connect? As a heads up there has been a service alert all day which can be viewed here:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status . It may have also been keeping you from connecting.
Thema:

1. I keep getting connection error: service interupted by user. And Status: waiting for... - Similar Threads - keep getting connection

2. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....
  3. I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...: I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the main menu it works fine. Can you help in any way? 3b0f603d-eca3-4370-bf17-d9d9ab91986a
  4. Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...: Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed, The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network. I have an active game pass account. I relinked...
  5. Why do I keep getting connections error to host server on xbox one playing or trying to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting connections error to host server on xbox one playing or trying to...: Anyone have connection problems .call of duty 2 multi player keeps loosing connection to host server and all the in game information is lost I have managed to play 3 games in about ten that have...
  6. My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying...: My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying to connect for multiplayer or remote play. We have restarted the console numerous times, I have rebooted...
  7. I didn't get my GTA starter pack and it keeps on connecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get my GTA starter pack and it keeps on connecting: I didn't get my GTA starter pack And it keep Connecting 353d54d6-a5e1-4ea2-b968-4a2390d6529d
  8. I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose.: As the title states, I'm have a problem with hell let loose losing connection mid game. This happens repeatedly and has made the game unplayable. I've done all the resets, reinstalled the game,...
  9. I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got...: I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got it today 7bd115bd-5951-44b4-aa97-8541506e2edb
  10. i cant connect to matches anymore i keep getting the dc i get the message your connection to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to matches anymore i keep getting the dc i get the message your connection to ...: your connection to the host has been lost every time i try to join a match this nver happen to me before plz help me a7ed3706-d3b1-466d-a267-d1cc5d7b1e3c