I keep getting communication bans for my non offensive gamerpics

Discus and support I keep getting communication bans for my non offensive gamerpics in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i just had a 3 day ban end yesterday which was for my "offensive gamerpic" of 2 people hugging, the ban stopped me from changing my gamerpic,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChunChunMxru, Oct 28, 2022.

1. ChunChunMxru
    ChunChunMxru Guest

So i just had a 3 day ban end yesterday which was for my "offensive gamerpic" of 2 people hugging, the ban stopped me from changing my gamerpic, talking through messages or parties as well as uploading clips, i woke up today to see another ban for an "offensive gamerpic" of a girl with a fish in her mouth, It once again has also banned me from communicating and uploading things, I don't care if the gamerpic is offensive somehow, sure ban it then thats fine with me, but why am i getting communication bans along side it, i appealed my old ban and it got denied, i have already appealed this new ban and am waiting for a response, It doesn't make sense why i am getting a communication ban along side it when i haven't even messaged anyone since being unbanned, is here a reason why i am getting communication banned or is it just some mistake? I see that other people are posting on the forums are having similar issues so is it a bug?

:)

ChunChunMxru, Oct 28, 2022
  2. ChunChunMxru Win User

Alright i'll keep waiting for a response then, thanks anyway
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ChunChunMxru, we have seen reports similar to yours in the community and in some forums, however we have no official communication from Microsoft or Enforcement which is the department that deals with bans and suspensions.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access to this type of data, we can not verify what is happening exactly with this issue of Gamer Pics.

In this case only Enforcement could give you some position.

Enforcement history

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  4. HiEF Win User

You should probably try to get in touch with Microsoft and see if they can help. Maybe just try using gamerpics that are made by Microsoft so then you won't get communication bans.
  5. ChunChunMxru Win User

I have already tried to get in contact with microsoft, their virtual assistant didn't do anything except tell me how long my ban is which i already knew, I can't call them because it says "this service is unavailabe for this issue" and i am still waiting for my appeal to get a response even though i'm certain it will get denied like my last appeal did
  6. UsoundButthurt Win User

Gamerpic rejection seems to not follow any ryhme or reason

There needs to be actual guidelines on gamerpic restrictions. They can't keep leaving it to the whim of the enforcement team. I've had non offensive gamerpic rejected then got my account restricted then changed my gamerpic to exact same image and it will
    pass the next time. It's just insanely irritating.
Thema:

1. I keep getting communication bans for my non offensive gamerpics - Similar Threads - keep getting communication

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  4. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  5. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  6. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  7. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  8. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  9. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...
  10. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...