I keep getting black screens while gaming.

Discus and support I keep getting black screens while gaming. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; They always last 2 to 3 seconds and come anywhere from every 2 minutes to every 20 minutes. The only guarantee is that it will happen if I'm playing a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xM3ATxHAMM3Rx, Nov 30, 2022.

1. I keep getting black screens while gaming.

They always last 2 to 3 seconds and come anywhere from every 2 minutes to every 20 minutes. The only guarantee is that it will happen if I'm playing a game. I'm in the Alpha ring and I'm running a Series X. Is this a bad update thing, or a bad hardware thing?

submitted by /u/xM3ATxHAMM3Rx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xM3ATxHAMM3Rx, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Dan87-3E251722-4AD5- Win User

Got xbo 6days ago - black screen each day - should I return it?

So are you getting a black screen while watching TV but it works while playing a game?
  3. WCaeZarC Win User

E202 Hard reset because of DDossed

Done this and now I keep getting a black screen
  4. Derrick0580 Win User

One S connected to soundbar for atmos, screen flashes

This is EXACTLY how my system is set up. Sound is working perfectly but the video is flashing. Not a constant flash but mainly a black screen then as if the HDR mode keeps resetting, the banner in the upper right corner of the screen signifying hdr has
    initialized will get brighter, image that should be showing on screen will appear for a split second and then back to black screen all while the atmos sound never waivers.
  5. WCaeZarC Win User

It's not the ddosing that is the problem, it's just I cant play any games whatsoever and I keep getting a black screen. And I keep resetting the console and nothing changes
  6. WCaeZarC Win User

Done this and keep getting a black screen
Thema:

I keep getting black screens while gaming.

1. I keep getting black screens while gaming. - Similar Threads - keep getting black

2. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  3. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...
  4. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  5. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  6. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  7. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  8. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  9. Xbox won't load menu I keep getting a black screen after it does the hello (input gamertag)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load menu I keep getting a black screen after it does the hello (input gamertag)...: Xbox won't load menu I get the green loading screen and then it does the (hello (input name) prompt but after that it's just a black screen does anyone know what I can do to get this fixed...
  10. Keep getting signed out when I attempt to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting signed out when I attempt to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3: I keep getting signed out whenever I try to play black ops 2 and MW3 on series X. No other game does this but those two and i have been unable to find a fix. I have tried every fix I could find,...