i keep getting bills from Xbox but have not orderd and i need to see where they are comming...

Discus and support i keep getting bills from Xbox but have not orderd and i need to see where they are comming... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i need to find out why i keep getting bills from xbox when i have not orderd but i get charged f97f6465-065d-4b5d-9fbe-e4fb22c3373a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zac middleton, Jan 26, 2023.

1. i keep getting bills from Xbox but have not orderd and i need to see where they are comming...

i need to find out why i keep getting bills from xbox when i have not orderd but i get charged

:)

Zac middleton, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

i keep getting bills from Xbox but have not orderd and i need to see where they are comming from

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, are you seeing the description as for an Xbox subscription?

Also, please check all Microsoft accounts that you own by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

Also, if you have an Xbox console, you can also check from there:

Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History.
  3. BooBooYNWA Win User

Game UK Day One Editioners

I orderd mine from game and i get fifa 14 free i orderd when you could first pre order and i spoke to game beacuse i orderd fifa aswell u get the code hehe
  4. Smwutches Win User

I keep getting billed!?

5. Reidzer N7 Win User

Forza Horizon 2 will release in 2014 for Xbox One and Xbox 360

Pre Orderd and Pre Downloaded this from the Xbox Store last night.

Just need to finish work now :(
  6. DooDooPiNk Win User

MICROSOFT and GAMERS MUST SEE THIS

They need to watch this video, and this is coming from a dude who been on xbox since the beginning!! I still pre-orderd the xbox-one, but the used game policy and 24 hour check in is going to hurt us bad
Thema:

i keep getting bills from Xbox but have not orderd and i need to see where they are comming...

1. i keep getting bills from Xbox but have not orderd and i need to see where they are comming... - Similar Threads - keep getting bills

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  4. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  5. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  6. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  7. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  8. i keep getting billed each month? who do i speak with about this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting billed each month? who do i speak with about this?: I keep getting billed each month. Who do I speak with about this? I look on my Microsoft account and there are no transactions, but my bank shows it and I get charged. I don't use this bank...
  9. I keep getting yearly bill and I don’t have a active account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting yearly bill and I don’t have a active account: I keep getting a yearly bill and I don’t have a active account ca974670-af63-43ec-920a-529406c9d047
  10. I can't get my credits (Keep asking to update my bill informations)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't get my credits (Keep asking to update my bill informations): Hi there, It's been a year since i'm stuck with this problem... And i involved your services more than 4 times.. Is there any possibilities yet to receive my credits ? If I click there, i'll be...