I keep getting banned for old LFG post that are not bad what do I do?

Discus and support I keep getting banned for old LFG post that are not bad what do I do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is the second time being banned for a LFG post. The post was H: be1p gat plas W: offers? Looking to trade it for other items like plans good... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gogogadgetboots, Nov 24, 2022.

1. I keep getting banned for old LFG post that are not bad what do I do?

This is the second time being banned for a LFG post.

The post was H: be1p gat plas W: offers?

Looking to trade it for other items like plans good guns or scrap or multiple.

How do I fix this wrongful action against me?

:)

gogogadgetboots, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to check http://enforcement.xbox.com to see if you can submit a case review, but it's most likely too short of a suspension. LFG posts are only meant for finding others to play a game with though. Offering to buy/sell/trade, etc. is not allowed in them.
  3. Kooler-[xboxvenue] Win User

Banned on xbox again for an LFG post that does not affect TOS can someone tell me why!

I know this my question was ..Was anything in the reason for ban TOS?

I see people posting on LFG spending real money and they dont get banned but I do is nuts!
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Why am I getting suspended for a valid in game action such as trading

Was this a Looking For Group (LFG) post? If so, that would be why...whilst trading may be allowed within the game, using LFG posts for trading is against Xbox TOS.

And, yes, I am sure lots of people do it and don't get banned but that doesn't mean it's not against the rules
  5. Greeniekilla420 Win User

Got comm banned for something I already served

Well if u were able look at my lfg history havent posted anything i got comm banned like a few weeks ago for posting something on lfg but since then havent posted anything just got comm banned for something that already was reported and already served so why did i get comm bann again when i didnt post anything the comm ban from lfg
  6. Call Me Mode Win User

Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing against TOS in the description?

I was almost a week with no ban and I woke up today with my 11th LFG suspension. Same group post again. Same suspension length so I can't appeal it. I haven't even made a Looking for Group Post in the last 2 weeks and I'm still getting suspended for them. That is proof that they are old posts. Something is VERY wrong with the system right now and they are doing nothing to fix it. Shame on them.
Thema:

1. I keep getting banned for old LFG post that are not bad what do I do? - Similar Threads - keep getting banned

2. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  5. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  6. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  7. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  8. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  9. Me and my cousin got banned for 15 days and i keep getting banned for another 15 days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my cousin got banned for 15 days and i keep getting banned for another 15 days...: please help i want to play xbox eb920e66-5832-4c6d-84a8-6f30fe2c8062
  10. I keep getting banned on Xbox over a profile pic but I was allowed to use the profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting banned on Xbox over a profile pic but I was allowed to use the profile pic: I am being banned on Xbox for the second time in a row even though I just got unbanned and I’m not doing anything wrong 8d4c321b-56a2-4396-ae99-5332344e1af6