I keep getting banned for old LFG post that are not bad what do I do?

Discus and support I keep getting banned for old LFG post that are not bad what do I do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is the second time being banned for a LFG post. The post was H: be1p gat plas W: offers? Looking to trade it for other items like plans good... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gogogadgetboots, Nov 24, 2022.

1. I keep getting banned for old LFG post that are not bad what do I do?

This is the second time being banned for a LFG post.

The post was H: be1p gat plas W: offers?

Looking to trade it for other items like plans good guns or scrap or multiple.

How do I fix this wrongful action against me?

:)

gogogadgetboots, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to check http://enforcement.xbox.com to see if you can submit a case review, but it's most likely too short of a suspension. LFG posts are only meant for finding others to play a game with though. Offering to buy/sell/trade, etc. is not allowed in them.
  3. Kooler-[xboxvenue] Win User

Banned on xbox again for an LFG post that does not affect TOS can someone tell me why!

I know this my question was ..Was anything in the reason for ban TOS?

I see people posting on LFG spending real money and they dont get banned but I do is nuts!
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Why am I getting suspended for a valid in game action such as trading

Was this a Looking For Group (LFG) post? If so, that would be why...whilst trading may be allowed within the game, using LFG posts for trading is against Xbox TOS.

And, yes, I am sure lots of people do it and don't get banned but that doesn't mean it's not against the rules
  5. rawData77 Win User

What's the purpose of LFG except to browse thru spam

Its better to post LFG post in groups. People respond to those
    I'd agree.. except a large number of LFG posts are
    spam, as I originally posted but somehow was missed in response. Outside of Report to Xbox Live Enforcement (which does little to curb the abuse), there is little in the way to clear or filter out the spam LFG posts. If LFG's are mostly
    spam, what is the purpose of having it? I don't think the LFG purpose is to get people to follow you, sell a dlc, sell an account, scam out in-game cash, etc. But that is what is has become. So, again, what is the purpose of LFG other than to browse thru spam?
  6. Georges C. Win User

Been banned for a LFG post I haven’t posted

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MUJI9320 , Enforcement is a department apart from this community and Xbox service.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
Thema:

1. I keep getting banned for old LFG post that are not bad what do I do? - Similar Threads - keep getting banned

2. Can someone tell me why I keep getting 48hr bans?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why I keep getting 48hr bans?: I've been on Xbox since day 1 and never had any issues. I've been playing Apex Legends and making LFG posts just like this for over a year with no issues. Now all of a sudden, Im getting 48hr bans...
  3. Why do I keep getting banned for making group posts when I haven’t made one in 84 days?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for making group posts when I haven’t made one in 84 days?: [img] I haven’t made a Group Post in 84 days which I can see in my view history on xbox, I made a group post asking for followers and was banned for it, so I stopped but I have been getting banned...
  4. Why do I keep getting banned for my profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my profile picture: I've been banned more then 9 times I think now over the past couple of days for my profile picture nothing is wrong with it as I've used it before when I go to check out the ban it tells me...
  5. I keep getting consecutive comms bans for no reason while I already have a comms ban...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting consecutive comms bans for no reason while I already have a comms ban...: Since the 24th, I've been constantly hit with multiple comms bans for no reason and the appeal bot will say under review even after the ban ends. Is there a reason as to why I currently have...
  6. I keep getting communication bans for my non offensive gamerpics

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting communication bans for my non offensive gamerpics: So i just had a 3 day ban end yesterday which was for my "offensive gamerpic" of 2 people hugging, the ban stopped me from changing my gamerpic, talking through messages or parties as well as...
  7. I keep getting falsely banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting falsely banned: I keep getting banned for my gamerpic constantly every 3 days but I'm not changing my gamerpic so I shouldn't get banned a submit a appeal and It got approved but I remained banned can anybody...
  8. I keep getting gamerpic bans every time I upload a new one after my previous bans

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting gamerpic bans every time I upload a new one after my previous bans: I am on my third ban this month over my gamerpic. I got banned over my xenoverse 2 character and now I'm banned for a cartoon character hold a toy version of them. I try to appeal it every time...
  9. I keep getting more suspension fr no reason i need to get un banned please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting more suspension fr no reason i need to get un banned please: i keep getting more suspension time please help me get unbanned 171ac206-e969-4a89-b503-7a5903f7ca9d
  10. My Xbox account keeps getting banned for false info

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox account keeps getting banned for false info: So i logged on, it says im suspended for 7 days for posting nudity and inapropiote stuff literally its starting to get annoying, like honestly, i spend so much money on games and xbox live. And...