I keep getting a message saying double nat detection on my Xbox one all we did was go from...

Discus and support I keep getting a message saying double nat detection on my Xbox one all we did was go from... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Keep getting double nat detection in my Xbox one and all I did was go from cable internet to satellite internet 13b35c87-9cdc-40d1-9f0b-4b3d40937284 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jessie prater, Mar 18, 2023.

1. I keep getting a message saying double nat detection on my Xbox one all we did was go from...

Keep getting double nat detection in my Xbox one and all I did was go from cable internet to satellite internet

:)

jessie prater, Mar 18, 2023
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

: Double Nat and Nat Estrict

Hello alejandro0143,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We have a support article for resolving the "Double NAT detected" error message. We suggest resolving
    this issue before we look into getting an open NAT type. An open NAT type will not be possible while the double NAT error persists. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. exasperated Person Win User

xbox one full library issues

Yes. It says Strict for the NAT type and that double NAT is detected. Also when we directly connected to modem, we got strict Nat and uPnP not working. The double NAT message went away.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

DOBLE NAT

Hello marnafer,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One is receiving a double NAT error message. We have a support article that provides solutions for a

double NAT type being detected
    . Be sure to let us know the results marnafer!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Double NAT

Hello LasVegas1977,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are getting a double NAT error code on your Xbox One. We have a support article that provides

troubleshoot for a double NAT error message
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    LasVegas1977!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

: Nat duplo -[Translation - Double Nat]

Hello BERNARDOUD,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are receiving a double NAT error message. We have a support article that provides

troubleshooting for a double NAT type
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    BERNARDOUD!
Thema:

I keep getting a message saying double nat detection on my Xbox one all we did was go from...

1. I keep getting a message saying double nat detection on my Xbox one all we did was go from... - Similar Threads - keep getting message

2. I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...: I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the main menu it works fine. Can you help in any way? 3b0f603d-eca3-4370-bf17-d9d9ab91986a
  3. I keep getting an error message (0x80830003)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting an error message (0x80830003): I have deleted many games and have half a terabyte of memory free bit every time I het an auto save during any game I play I get the error code stating my Xbox is out of space for said data. Error...
  4. I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...: When I've tried to redeem Xbox rewards, I've been asked to add a mobile number to my account. After following all of the steps I get the message saying that I 'cannot use this alias'. I have:...
  5. How can I login to Minecraft online on the iPhone but I keep getting this message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I login to Minecraft online on the iPhone but I keep getting this message?: i brought Minecraft from the AppStore on my iPhone and downloaded and I tried to sign in on microsoft once I got onto the app and of course I had to go through the steps with creating an account...
  6. Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...: Keep getting quicksilver error code when tryn to purchase a pre order game def127a0-b0e2-44e3-820c-666a343536f4
  7. Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game...: Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game store. Tried a soft reset and a factory reset, but still get the same message. Any suggestions for an easy...
  8. Xbox gamepass ultimate won't open I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass ultimate won't open I keep getting an error message: I keep getting an error message cV: CNb2ywzQxHepND0cCYd7ce.0.0 Whenever I try to play any game through cloud gaming on my Xbox one. I've tried doing a hard reset, I've uninstalled and...
  9. I keep getting the user generated content is unavailable message, but all settings are open...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the user generated content is unavailable message, but all settings are open...: I keep getting the user content is restricted message while trying to play need for speed heat, but my settings arent restricted in anyway. I dont understand, ive tried restarted game an xbox but...
  10. My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying...: My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying to connect for multiplayer or remote play. We have restarted the console numerous times, I have rebooted...