I KEEP GETING BANED

Discus and support I KEEP GETING BANED in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i resentle just got unbanned and i was haveing a blast with my friends. and i randumly got kicked so i went back and it said i was banned even tho i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RomanDeaton, May 2, 2021.

  1. RomanDeaton
    RomanDeaton Guest

    I KEEP GETING BANED


    i resentle just got unbanned and i was haveing a blast with my friends. and i randumly got kicked so i went back and it said i was banned even tho i play with 3 people and they say bad words.

    STOP BANNING ME FOR NO RESON

    :)
     
    RomanDeaton, May 2, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

    I KEEP GETING BANED

    Hello there @RomanDeaton I hope everything is going well!

    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. We don't have access to get information about your case because it's related to the enforcement team; However, you can access the link below to submit a case review to get further information.

    The link: How to submit a case review | Xbox Support

    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

    Kind Regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. SloshyCashew57 Win User

    "Sign-in status changed"

    I keep geting this sign-in status changed
  4. IconicWOLFeeMAN Win User

    I keep getting signed out.

    yeah keep geting the same with the pre sequal
  5. christianh317 Win User

    Unable to load Multiplayer - Server Unavailable

    tried geting update 3 but it keeps getting update 4
  6. Lein Kroniid Win User

    BLOOD OF TERRAMORPHOUS

    Funny enough you can keep takeing off the Blood Of The Seraphs to keep geting different stats on it lol.
Thema:

I KEEP GETING BANED

Loading...
  1. I KEEP GETING BANED - Similar Threads - KEEP GETING BANED

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  4. Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows...
  5. Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.: Just wondering if there's a fix for this, its very frustrating. Everything is synced, updated, plugged in (obviously). I bought a new controller thinking my old one was broken, and that wasnt the...
  6. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  7. my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it

    in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it: i play Fortnite alot and everytime I get into any type of fight my controller disconnects randomly and doesnt reconnect until like 5 minutes later. im genuenly sick of this and im abt to switch to...
  8. My TV/Xbox keeps turning a shaded green color? Brand new tv and Xbox X

    in XboX Insiders
    My TV/Xbox keeps turning a shaded green color? Brand new tv and Xbox X: My screen on my Xbox keeps turning a shade of green and I can’t figure out why; I switched to a new HDMI am using a brand new 4k TV with an Xbox I bought only a year ago; the only fix I’ve found...
  9. My normal LFG (Looking for Group) posts keep getting my account suspended.

    in XboX Insiders
    My normal LFG (Looking for Group) posts keep getting my account suspended.: Ever since Microsoft fired most of their employees, I’ve been getting false suspended for simply making LFG. Since there’s lack of employees, there’s lack of customer support in some areas now....
  10. Xbox app keeps stopping my download in fornite

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app keeps stopping my download in fornite: Every single time I gotta update fornite in the game it stops the download and pretends I’m receiving no WiFi,it’s stupid I tried everything yet it’s like gambling to hope it fully downloads...