I keep disconnecting from xbox live while playing CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone

Discus and support I keep disconnecting from xbox live while playing CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All the troubleshooting tecniques like resetting console, clearing mac address, power cycle, etc, don’t fix the issue. My game keeps disconnecting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Red De Guzman, Nov 6, 2021.

1. I keep disconnecting from xbox live while playing CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone

All the troubleshooting tecniques like resetting console, clearing mac address, power cycle, etc, don’t fix the issue. My game keeps disconnecting everyday. Every hour everyday it’s getting frustrating!

:)

Red De Guzman, Nov 6, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

I keep disconnecting from xbox live while playing CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone

Hello @Red De Guzman! I hope that you are doing well today!

Are you facing this issue only with COD Modern Warfare and Warzone or all of your games? Also, If you haven't already, please check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

If you don't mind, please let us know all the solutions you have already tried other then resetting the console, clearing mac address, and the power cycle so that we can work on other solutions to fix the issue.

I hope to hear from you soon!
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Have you tried reinstalling the game? Is COD the only game with the issue?
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

I see! Would you please attempt the following solutions one by one in order and then check if the issue still persist.

Perform a power cycle reset, follow these steps:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.
    2. Restart your console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller to open the Power Centre. Select Restart console and then select Restart. (If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)
    3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
    4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
    Test your network connection:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
    3. Select Test network connection.
    Restart the console:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller to open the Power Centre.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
    Make sure to keep us updated!
  5. Red De Guzman Win User

HI Jesse, Thanks for noticing my question. No I have not tried reinstalling the game. Let me try that and get back to you in this same thread.
  6. Red De Guzman Win User

I have a friend who also had a gaming console and also playing same games and we are using the same network. He does not experience this issue. He’s playing on a ps4
Thema:

1. I keep disconnecting from xbox live while playing CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone - Similar Threads - keep disconnecting live

2. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...: I’ve tried some of the things other sources have told me to do to fix it and none of them have worked. d4b9ec58-1587-42e3-bd27-30d62116ada2
  5. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  6. My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...: My series X will randomly disconnect from the internet and Xbox live for a few seconds before reconnecting back to live. I will happen anytime I’m playing games and it is getting annoying. I have...
  7. Why do I keep disconnecting from Xbox Live after 5 minutes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep disconnecting from Xbox Live after 5 minutes?: I am using a fairly new Xbox Series S (less than 3 months old) and my wired connection is constantly dropping out, it won’t stay connected for more than 5 minutes at a time. Wireless connection is...
  8. Why does my 360 games on Xbox one keep disconnecting me from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my 360 games on Xbox one keep disconnecting me from Xbox live: When play a 360 game online for about 15 minutes on my Xbox one it disconnects from Xbox live f3bd5ab3-f17b-4a07-860e-aff2d2617801
  9. Why does my system keep disconnecting from Xbox live every time I load a older game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my system keep disconnecting from Xbox live every time I load a older game?: I download any older Xbox 360 game and as it load it’s said disconnected from Xbox live. Why? 429fe621-4e08-4362-b586-37a340a5132e
  10. My xbox 360 games keep saying im disconnected from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 games keep saying im disconnected from xbox live: Hi so im trying to play some of my xbox 360 games on my xbox one and the thing is that its saying that im disconnected from xbox live and ive tried alot of things that were supposed to "fix" the...