I keep being signed out when trying to play multiplayer

Discus and support I keep being signed out when trying to play multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep being signed out when trying to play multiplayer c1bc91a9-95c4-4f9a-bc78-64e769856844 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THE CHINAMAN1, Nov 24, 2022.

1. I keep being signed out when trying to play multiplayer

:)

THE CHINAMAN1, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Are you getting any message prompt or simply signed out?

Also, please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Rex Veniversum Win User

Xbox Live family signs me out when I select Call of Duty Ghosts??

I'm having a similar issue. It allows me to play eventually, but when initializing the game it signs me out and also when I select to play multiplayer. It literally just happened as I was typing this. I selected multiplayer after signing in again after selecting
    to run the game and then I selected the multiplayer option at the main menu and it signed me out again.
  4. Angelo L. Win User

I keep getting signed out when trying to play GTA V online

Hi!

Test your network connection:

1) Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2) Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

3) Select Test network connection

Check this if you see any alerts: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  5. RoFAIL Win User

it signs me out when i try to play mw3.

I'm sorry to inform you but the connection to a game has nothing to do with issues with the Xbox Employees (Other than connecting to the xbox live servers) Not being able to connect to the game servers could mean that you may have problems with your internet
    connection. Have you tried rebooting your router or modem? I would suggest doing that if you havnt already.
  6. Sab3r One Win User

it signs me out when i try to play mw3.

So you get signed out of Xbox Live when trying to connect to an online game of MW3? This is most likely an issue with your internet connection. Have you tried setting up Port Forwarding? The best way to tell if you have open or closed ports is your in
    game NAT Type. Ideally, you want it to be Open. If it is Moderate or Closed, you will want to forward the ports necessary to have the ideal network connection to play the game. You can have an Open NAT and still have closed ports, in which case Port Forwarding
    would still be necessary. You can also try putting your Xbox into the DMZ of your router. Let me know if you need any more information regarding Port Forwarding.
Thema:

1. I keep being signed out when trying to play multiplayer - Similar Threads - keep being signed

2. Watch Dogs 2 and Doom keep crashing on Series X, even after being sent for repair.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2 and Doom keep crashing on Series X, even after being sent for repair.: Basically it’s a simple as the title says. I have tried everything at this point, even sending the console for repair, and when it got back Watch Dogs worked perfectly, but then a few hours later...
  3. I keep being false suspended for my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep being false suspended for my gamerpic: Hey, I am writing this discussion because Im constantly being suspended for my gamerpic which Xbox enforcement says is due to it being reported, however my gamerpic is completely within...
  4. Xbox Console Companion app keeps asking me to sign in on my console, despite already being...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Companion app keeps asking me to sign in on my console, despite already being...: I’m signed into the correct account on my Xbox and my console companion app on my pc. I have tried signing out of both my console and pc and signing back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the...
  5. Game pass ultimate. I am redeeming a 3 month voucher, but I keep being asked for bank...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate. I am redeeming a 3 month voucher, but I keep being asked for bank...: I want to extend my game pass ultimate with a pre purchased voucher. When I try redeeming it, I keep getting a request for my bank details. Why? d76629f8-8de7-4e06-af34-a0a96f7237d9
  6. Keep getting games interrupted with a message saying game being played somewhere else but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keep getting games interrupted with a message saying game being played somewhere else but...: I have a Series X and a Series S with Game pass. When i play on the Series S, every minute or 2 the game stops and it says it is being played somewhere else, so i always press play here instead....
  7. My internet keeps failing and I am being punished

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My internet keeps failing and I am being punished: Hello, I paid for the Halo Infinite battle pass, but the next day, I kept suffering from disconnection issues. My friends and I were in a party and his internet would disconnect and my game...
  8. Xbox controller keeps unpairing after being plugged into the PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller keeps unpairing after being plugged into the PC: I don't know what is going on. I have my controller connected to my PC via bluetooth. So when I plug in my controller to the PC using a cable it connect flawlessly. But once I unplug the...
  9. Media autorun keeps being enabled after disabling it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media autorun keeps being enabled after disabling it: I keep disabling Media Autorun...as Bitdefender tells me it is a risk. BUT it keeps being enabled ....what could do this. I do have a plug and play Logitech camera...could that do this. My laptop...
  10. Minecraft beta keeps downloading without being signed up for the beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta keeps downloading without being signed up for the beta.: This is a super annoying problem that has happened to me multiple times, it’s so frustrating because most of the time I reinstall Minecraft to be off of the beta again, it downloads it again. I...