I keep being false suspended for my gamerpic

Discus and support I keep being false suspended for my gamerpic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, I am writing this discussion because Im constantly being suspended for my gamerpic which Xbox enforcement says is due to it being reported,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Akaiwoe, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Akaiwoe
    Akaiwoe Guest

Hey, I am writing this discussion because Im constantly being suspended for my gamerpic which Xbox enforcement says is due to it being reported, however my gamerpic is completely within guidelines. All I can think of is approximately a month ago I was able to have a slightly inappropriate gamerpic. Since then I have changed it but have continued to get 6 suspensions in the span of two days, specifically the 10/31 and 11/1. Besides that I've had 13!!! starting from the 20th of September. Please help! I must be getting falsely spam reported

:)

Akaiwoe, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Akaiwoe Win User

I can upload a screenshot of my enforcer page for further proof. I have 3 separate suspensions all given today. It does not make sense. I haven't been able to join a friends party for a week now like.... fix this or help me.
  3. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and they do not use the forums. You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review.
  4. Akaiwoe Win User

I hear you and I have. I'm just frustrated because my appeals continue to be denied when I haven't broken any rules.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Im being false reported

I wouldn't worry about it. If you have done nothing wrong, then you will not get suspended or banned. If the person keeps false reporting, they themselves can end up being suspended or banned for abusing the reporting system.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Why do I keep being suspended falsely

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Emily, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
Thema:

1. I keep being false suspended for my gamerpic - Similar Threads - keep being false

2. What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?: My Xbox will be slow and sometimes freeze up then turn off. But when I try to turn it back in the light on the system will turn on but wont be on the screen. I even got a better HDMI and it didn't...
  3. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from the xbox with the light on it being on. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from the xbox with the light on it being on. Any...: - Xbox controller would disconnect from the Xbox with the light on, blink twice, and then reconnect. - Usually happens every 15-20 seconds - Mainly happens around 12 am to 1am - Tried many...
  4. Why do my threads keep being deleted? Bit unreasonable that really.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do my threads keep being deleted? Bit unreasonable that really.: Stop deleting my threads. That’s so unreasonable. I don’t even get chance to see the answers. Deleting my threads isn’t an answer. I have NOT even made duplicate threads....
  5. Xbox keeps wanting me to relink Discord despite being already linked.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox keeps wanting me to relink Discord despite being already linked.: I need help, my xbox one is saying I need to relink my Discord account despite already being linked and even after unlinking and relinking the accounts Xbox is still requiring me to relink my...
  6. What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account?: As of the time of this writing I have changed my password hoping that this wouldn't occur again, apparently an app called Rise has been connected to my account for at least 4 times now despite my...
  7. Locked out of xbox account and my recovery forms keep being denied

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of xbox account and my recovery forms keep being denied: I recently tried logging into my Xbox account and found that it had been locked and required me to verify it was me using a phone number which no longer exists. As that was impossible, I tried...
  8. Account hacked password keeps being reset and an old phone keeps signing in even tho I’ve...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked password keeps being reset and an old phone keeps signing in even tho I’ve...: I believe my account keeps being compromised by an old phone no. Not sure how because I’ve removed the no. From my account and other devices ddc28e34-05f4-439b-9867-5b42649b8590
  9. When adding an account I keep being asked for console pin. No idea what this is please can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When adding an account I keep being asked for console pin. No idea what this is please can...: Hi, I am trying to add an account to my Xbox one but it keeps telling ‘ this action requires the access pin that was set for this console. Using your control remote, enter your 6-digit pin.’ How...
  10. My Xbox one x keeps turning off after about 4-5 minutes of it being on.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox one x keeps turning off after about 4-5 minutes of it being on.: The console is in a well ventilated area and I’ve opened it up to clean out the dust from it, but it still shuts down on me. The fan is blowing fine as well, so it isn’t that either. Please...