i just wasted 4 hrs on support

Discus and support i just wasted 4 hrs on support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just wasted 4 hrs on spport,,just to swiutch profiles,,,,,waste of **** time,,,thisisnt fkin national security 58af7a9c-5698-4fdc-a4dc-bf21842163af Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpotScorpion926, Oct 12, 2017.

1. i just wasted 4 hrs on support

i just wasted 4 hrs on spport,,just to swiutch profiles,,,,,waste of **** time,,,thisisnt fkin national security

:)

SpotScorpion926, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Xbox One Billing

Waited over 2 hrs for chat support, now wasted over 6 hrs of my time waiting for chat support. Not going to bother with it any more, will just play for free until they work it out their end.

GhostlierAnt1973, Oct 12, 2017
  3. COL WIGS
    COL WIGS Guest
    Product/service failure equal to a galacticly high number

I am beyond dismayed, I feel xbox live for lack of better words owes me SOMETHING. I spent 4 hours of my evening most of that on the phone with tech support, culminating in zero results. Let say that again 4 hrs of my time wich I highly value, completly
    wasted without even an offer of compensation. I mean it is insulting they purposely limit customer service reps. authority and than deny you to talk to higher authorities. I am a decent dude, not asking for much, just fair acknowlegdment of the value of my
    time.

COL WIGS, Oct 12, 2017
  4. GhostlierAnt1973 Win User

Xbox One Billing

Waited over 2 hrs for chat support, now wasted over 6 hrs of my time waiting for chat support. Not going to bother with it any more, will just play for free until they work it out their end.
  5. Gnarly Dudes Win User

The agonizing 45 day and 10 hour wait.

yea school and everything keeps me busy but its those hrs when i have nothing to do and just dream about wasting those hrs of nothing with the sweet sweet smell of the one
  6. BindiRoy1974 Win User

Xbox One won't turn on.

Better chalk up #4 console to scrap pile 6 hrs with support they could fix the issues so i quit with xbox1
  7. trooperkilla Win User

List of glitches! the Grrrr thread

My bigest problem is with the sp not saving for me every time i go back to play it i have to start at the begining. I have lost hrs and hrs of game time just because of this and have no way to get most of the achevments of this game untill its fix, Because
    i refuse to waste any more time on it till its fixed.
  8. RuggedCurve3512 Win User

accidently downloaded French version of movie.......

Called they did sweet fawk all for me girl wasted 2 hrs of my time!
Thema:

i just wasted 4 hrs on support

1. i just wasted 4 hrs on support - Similar Threads - wasted hrs support

2. Black ops 4 is stuck on search in blackout my even when my download speed is 21 mbps waste...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 is stuck on search in blackout my even when my download speed is 21 mbps waste...: Game is stuck on search blackout and multiplayer works just for team death match And when I find another lobby most of it are people I played with in the previous lobby blackout never works I...
  3. My Xbox account is permanently suspended and I wasted my appeal because I kept getting...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account is permanently suspended and I wasted my appeal because I kept getting...: Ok so I put the wrong information in my appeal so that ended up getting denied I need a new appeal or else I lost everything that I own and have on that account. [img] [img] [img] [img]...
  4. I believe I wasted $65 on nothing more than disappointment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I believe I wasted $65 on nothing more than disappointment: Went to a store yesterday and bought two gift cards to use, bought the cross gen bundle for Modern Warfare 2 (new one) Xbox one, downloaded everything I needed, started the game, got to the press...
  5. 2 Days wasted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Days wasted: Just spent 2 days downloading shadow of war on gamepass, only to get the error "failed to initialise game database 'Database\Game\Game.gamedb' Please ensure the file is present" i know on steam id...
  6. Can I get a support representative that won't waste my time

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get a support representative that won't waste my time: Called 5 times to support representatives and they hang up on me when someone fraudulent use my card to buy something from xbox and Im trying to report them to you guys and I can't request calls...
  7. Xbox App gobbling up and wasting data

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App gobbling up and wasting data: I decided to start up a download of Halo Infinite + Campaign overnight, and closed all other unnecessary apps, disabled auto-updates of whatever possible, followed by resetting usage statistics to...
  8. COD Vanguard Won't Download WASTE OF MONEY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Vanguard Won't Download WASTE OF MONEY: After purchasing the cross-gen edition of Call of Duty Vanguard last night on my Xbox one, the game never appeared in my owned games or downloads. When I try to install the game via the store I'm...
  9. Gamertag free change was wasted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag free change was wasted: I changed my generic gamertag into my own unique one. It showed availability but in reality my gamertag was changed into an unintended one. I used "" which showed that it would have a number on it...
  10. Waste of time

in XBoX on Windows
    Waste of time: I just wasted 3 hours installing MS Flight Sim 2020, why wont it launch? Can I play without being connected to the internet? e54c716c-e2f7-46ba-a62e-6535cd4751c1