i just wasted 4 hrs on support

Discus and support i just wasted 4 hrs on support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just wasted 4 hrs on spport,,just to swiutch profiles,,,,,waste of **** time,,,thisisnt fkin national security 58af7a9c-5698-4fdc-a4dc-bf21842163af Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpotScorpion926, Oct 12, 2017.

1. i just wasted 4 hrs on support

i just wasted 4 hrs on spport,,just to swiutch profiles,,,,,waste of **** time,,,thisisnt fkin national security

:)

SpotScorpion926, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Xbox One Billing

Waited over 2 hrs for chat support, now wasted over 6 hrs of my time waiting for chat support. Not going to bother with it any more, will just play for free until they work it out their end.

GhostlierAnt1973, Oct 12, 2017
  3. COL WIGS
    COL WIGS Guest
    Product/service failure equal to a galacticly high number

I am beyond dismayed, I feel xbox live for lack of better words owes me SOMETHING. I spent 4 hours of my evening most of that on the phone with tech support, culminating in zero results. Let say that again 4 hrs of my time wich I highly value, completly
    wasted without even an offer of compensation. I mean it is insulting they purposely limit customer service reps. authority and than deny you to talk to higher authorities. I am a decent dude, not asking for much, just fair acknowlegdment of the value of my
    time.

COL WIGS, Oct 12, 2017
  4. GhostlierAnt1973 Win User

Xbox One Billing

Waited over 2 hrs for chat support, now wasted over 6 hrs of my time waiting for chat support. Not going to bother with it any more, will just play for free until they work it out their end.
  5. Gnarly Dudes Win User

The agonizing 45 day and 10 hour wait.

yea school and everything keeps me busy but its those hrs when i have nothing to do and just dream about wasting those hrs of nothing with the sweet sweet smell of the one
  6. trooperkilla Win User

List of glitches! the Grrrr thread

My bigest problem is with the sp not saving for me every time i go back to play it i have to start at the begining. I have lost hrs and hrs of game time just because of this and have no way to get most of the achevments of this game untill its fix, Because
    i refuse to waste any more time on it till its fixed.
  7. BindiRoy1974 Win User

Xbox One won't turn on.

Better chalk up #4 console to scrap pile 6 hrs with support they could fix the issues so i quit with xbox1
  8. RuggedCurve3512 Win User

accidently downloaded French version of movie.......

Called they did sweet fawk all for me girl wasted 2 hrs of my time!
Thema:

i just wasted 4 hrs on support

1. i just wasted 4 hrs on support - Similar Threads - wasted hrs support

2. its been more than 72 hrs and i havn't got my v-buck after i redeem the gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    its been more than 72 hrs and i havn't got my v-buck after i redeem the gift card: what do i have to do to get a refund if i cant get my redemption on my epic acc f4e291ab-1a00-40fd-9680-49b34fa38148
  3. Dev Kit E-Waste Policy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev Kit E-Waste Policy: Hi, Can old dev kits be e-wasted, or do they have to be returned to Microsoft? In this case we have Xbox 360 and Xbox One dev kits. Thank you, Harlan d858fce4-527e-4df3-941a-e3bab3228c45
  4. i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues: so in "ori and the blind forest" (UWP), if running at over than or lower than 60 framerate, the game speed and animation will not synced or running at normal speed, for me that always cause game...
  5. my home xbox says i have no switches left while i haven’t wasted them all

in XBoX on Windows
    my home xbox says i have no switches left while i haven’t wasted them all: On my xbox account it says that it has 4/5 switches left for my home xbox, meaning i’ve only switched once. I got my friend’s account to make it my home but it says that i have no switches left....
  6. XBOX APP not launching stuck on heartbeat screen for hrs Using PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX APP not launching stuck on heartbeat screen for hrs Using PC: Hello everyone I am a novice when it comes to computers but the Xbox app ON his PC when launched will only remain on the loading screen and not go past it I have tried re start I have also tried...
  7. Hi, I just bought Game Pass Console, and seem to have wasted my time. There are no games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I just bought Game Pass Console, and seem to have wasted my time. There are no games...: Hi, I just bought Game Pass Console, and seem to have wasted my time. There are no games available to download, only for Ultimate. Am I missing a trick? a0ef5122-a79e-4fc7-9f5e-eb136c3d0b4b
  8. Dont Wait 24 Hrs

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dont Wait 24 Hrs: i want to recover my account now 76633394-12ff-4564-afae-b23632b7b427
  9. Recover Account No 24 Hrs

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Account No 24 Hrs: i'd like to recover my account now f209be0f-c8e9-44aa-8d7c-6dcd57c30888
  10. xbox one mics and adaptors! don't wast your money

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one mics and adaptors! don't wast your money: so the xbox one one mic is trash so bad that you have to play using you kinect and then you can't even mute ur kinect so you have no privacy everyone can hear your background noises. And then you...