I just want to play the game!

Discus and support I just want to play the game! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it starts, I get to the opening unplayed 5 games and then just a white screen where an advertisement should be! all I can do is close the app down and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KLH1000, Jul 14, 2017.

  1. KLH1000
    KLH1000 Guest

    I just want to play the game!


    it starts, I get to the opening unplayed 5 games and then just a white screen where an advertisement should be! all I can do is close the app down and hope it will start next time.

    I'm in England and I did start playing through a VPN via Spain and everything was fine but with the UK attacking everything to do with a VPN that route keeps getting iffy?

    If MS want to play with Apple/google and android then they need to sort this fiasco out.

    ALL I WANT TO DO IS HAVE A GAME OF SOLITAIR. I'm not going to buy the licence nor any of the products it advertises. It is bad enough living in a police state with out suffering this.

    :)
     
    KLH1000, Jul 14, 2017
    #1
  2. I Just Want to Play!!

    HI,

    Do anyone know if I could download a cd or something to my Xbox to get me playing other regions games. If you can please help me, I just bought a game straight form Japan I been dying to play.

    Thanks,

    Krystal
     
    TrimmerCoder5, Jul 14, 2017
    #2
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    I JUST WANT TO PLAY

    You can check the status of your live membership at this link https://account.microsoft.com/services

    Please be aware that it can take a little time for it to properly populate your account. Also, a trial membership (ie. 48 hours, 1 week, etc) are not full memberships and don't give access to all features. They are usually limited to the game they came
    with.
     
    onyxishere, Jul 14, 2017
    #3
  4. Temhotabot Win User

    I Just Want to Play!!

    There are only two ways you can play other region game discs.

    *

    One-the game is region free.

    Two-you have a console from that region if it is different from your own region. (example: yours is NTSC and the game disc id PAL)

    *

    Otherwise as stated above, no.
  5. onyxishere Win User

    I JUST WANT TO PLAY

    You can check the status of your live membership at this link https://account.microsoft.com/services

    Please be aware that it can take a little time for it to properly populate your account. Also, a trial membership (ie. 48 hours, 1 week, etc) are not full memberships and don't give access to all features. They are usually limited to the game they came
    with.
  6. Tenjoseslash Win User

    I just want to play

    Try to delete the game, restart your console, and the install it again
  7. DominumStige Win User

    I just want to play

    Hi!

    Have you tried to clear the console cache by holding down the power button for 10 secs?
  8. Smwutches Win User

    I just want to play separate games!

    If you have the console set as your Home console for your first account, it's sharing games with your 2nd account.
Thema:

I just want to play the game!

Loading...
  1. I just want to play the game! - Similar Threads - play game

  2. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  3. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  4. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?: Hi, I'm part of the Xbox Insider program. Do you know if I can play FC 26 via cloud gaming if I have a Game Pass Premium or Essential membership, or do I need Ultimate? I’ve already purchased the...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Insider program games I can play with the new tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program games I can play with the new tier: Can I play gta online with the insider program submitted by /u/Ok_Bar6678 [link] [comments]
  9. How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the...
  10. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...