I just recently got a Brand new Xbox One wireless Adapter for Windows 10 and when i goto...

Discus and support I just recently got a Brand new Xbox One wireless Adapter for Windows 10 and when i goto... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I Have been working for a few hours trying to figure out my new Xbox One Wireless adapter for windows 10 and i have already restarted my PC uninstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DeformedClock, Jan 4, 2021.

1. I just recently got a Brand new Xbox One wireless Adapter for Windows 10 and when i goto...

I Have been working for a few hours trying to figure out my new Xbox One Wireless adapter for windows 10 and i have already restarted my PC uninstalled the adapter and all the other troubleshooting options that are on the Microsoft website if someone could
    point me in the direction of a driver for this adapter that would be great and ill attach a picture of the adapter in question

My windows version is 2004

I just recently got a Brand new Xbox One wireless Adapter for Windows 10 and when i goto... [​IMG]

:)

DeformedClock, Jan 4, 2021
  2. WrathOf Fulgore Win User

Having issues connecting Xbox One controller (elite) wirelessly to PC

Hey ,

Thank you for letting us know that as well. Can you let us know if you are using Windows 10 and a Windows 10 wireless adapter as well?

Thank you!

Yes, I am on windows 10 and using the original model of the Xbox One Windows 10 wireless adapter (the fat one).

Thank you for confirming that for us. Just to check, have you been able to work through all the steps for the

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows
    as well?

Thank you!
    Yes, I have done all these steps with the wireless adapter as well, save for swapping it out for another one, which I don't have.
  3. Mister Kellogg Win User

Having issues connecting Xbox One controller (elite) wirelessly to PC

Hey Wrathof Fulgore,

Thank you for letting us know that as well. Can you let us know if you are using Windows 10 and a Windows 10 wireless adapter as well?

Thank you!

Yes, I am on windows 10 and using the original model of the Xbox One Windows 10 wireless adapter (the fat one).
    Thank you for confirming that for us. Just to check, have you been able to work through all the steps for the

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows
    as well?

Thank you!
  4. LifeApathy Win User

Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnecting from PC when playing, even when connected via USB C one slight nudge and it will disconnect. Any Fixes/Help?

I spent money on new batteries and even a new cable thinking that was the issue with this.

2 days later I had the same issue with brand new rechargeable units and the cable. I also even got the new wireless adapter in case that was the issue since I was using the one I got with the adapter set for windows for an older xbox controller.

Same issue. Ive updated firmware and I know the software on windows is running like it should. Even if I have it plugged in to charge it still just loses connection and my game doesnt even pause. Everything control wise just stops.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

I dont want to upgrade to Windows 10. and you cant force me. but i still need to use the series X controller i just got on windows 8.1

I would suspect it will only work with Win 10 given this:

"For use with the Xbox One Wireless Controller or Xbox Wireless Controller and controller compatible games on PCs and Tablets running Windows 10 with USB 2.0 or USB 3.0"

I also found a thread from 3 years ago where the OP quoted an Xbox page (no longer available) and it apparently quoted this:

"The wireless adaptator for windows 10 has been made to be used on windows 10 only. The old wireless adaptator xbox for windows works on device running windows 10, windows 8.1 and windows 7. "

So, you'd need one of the older generation Wireless adapters (released in 2015 apparently) ...however, given their age I would doubt it would work with a new gen controller

This would be the adapter in question (limited places to find it so just went with an Amazon one):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-Wireless-Adapter-Windows-One/
  6. LaughingCoder74 Win User

Fix for all the people having problem with Xbox Wireless Adapter drivers.

Confirmed. The brand new driver, v20.x, resolves the issues. I got it by just doing an Update Driver on the Xbox Wireless Adapter entry in Device Manager
Thema:

I just recently got a Brand new Xbox One wireless Adapter for Windows 10 and when i goto...

1. I just recently got a Brand new Xbox One wireless Adapter for Windows 10 and when i goto... - Similar Threads - recently got Brand

2. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  3. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  4. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  5. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  6. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  7. I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...: I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting is greyed out and can’t be turned on. What can I do to turn it on ? 9306ec73-4a70-4abd-9979-66861737b043
  8. I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...: Every time a note is dropped in game it says "your content viewing privileges do not allow you to see this content" 0087793e-759e-4063-8695-370d86c8d3fe
  9. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  10. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0