I just purchased minecraft for windows 10 on my pc, but didn't see any install.

Discus and support I just purchased minecraft for windows 10 on my pc, but didn't see any install. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Mostly the title. I'm wondering whether or not having bought minecraft for windows 10 from the Microsoft store means that the game is not actually on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J904, Jan 13, 2018.

1. J904
    J904 Guest

Mostly the title. I'm wondering whether or not having bought minecraft for windows 10 from the Microsoft store means that the game is not actually on my PC and is only playable if I am online. The game never seemed to even download or install, it was automatically
    playable after purchase.

So does this mean you can't even play minecraft offline and by yourself on your pc unless your internet connection is always working?

I would prefer the game actually be on my PC so that I know I own what I paid for and don't require an always perfect internet just to use it for solo-play.

:)

2. Unable to re-install minecraft windows 10 edition

I had purchased and installed minecraft for windows 10 version on my pc.

Due to some issues with the pc, I had to restore the windows 10 in my pc.

my pc is running but unable to re-install minecraft.

need your urgent help with the same.

Thanks

LoyalChair15040, Jan 13, 2018
  3. FlyingSteven
    FlyingSteven Guest
    How can I install Play Anywhere games like GOW4 (Xbox) on my Windows 10 PC?

I buy Gears of War 4 for Xbox. How can I install and play this game on my Windows 10 PC. I cannot find any installation option under Windows... when I visit the store with my xbox profile on pc, I just see a button to buy GOW4 again for Windows 10.

FlyingSteven, Jan 13, 2018
  4. I just purchased minecraft for windows 10 on my pc, but didn't see any install.

you can play it offline and if it was automatic your WiFi is fast......lucky

Stuck in Abyss, Mar 4, 2018
  5. Stuck in Abyss Win User

you can play it offline and if it was automatic your WiFi is fast......lucky
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

I can't get out of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

Hello Marshmellow,

Do you own the PC version of Minecraft? If not you only have the beta and wont be able to upgrade unless you purchase the regular Minecraft for windows 10. If you do own the PC version of Minecraft you should be able to upgrade to the Minecraft windows 10
    edition for free. Check this website on the PC and see if it says to install or purchase.

https://www.microsoft.com/p/minecraft-for-windows-10/9nblggh2jhxj?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Thanks,

Brad
  7. JoseSornoza Win User

Cannot install Minecraft purchased for Xbox which is also available for Win 10 PC

I have purchased Minecraft on Xbox. I would like to insta

ll it on my Win 10 PC too. When I go to The Minecraft page and click "Install on my devices". It does not list my Win 10 PC as a device to install Minecraft. I can see Xbox as a device to install Minecraft. I have also confirmed that the account logged in
    from the PC is same as the one used for Xbox Minecraft purchase.

I assume if I purchase a game for Xbox and available for PC can be used on PC also.

Thanks,

Ganesh
  8. jettparis Win User

I Own Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox , i brought it on my Xbox can i then get this version on PC?

If a game is a Play Anywhere title, you can purchase it on the Xbox and download it and play it on the PC as well without having to purchase it again, and vice versa. But Minecraft is not Play Anywhere.
    okay, what if i brought minecraft windows 10 on my pc, would i then be able to install this on my xbox?
  9. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition xbox to pc

Minecraft for Windows 10 is only for the PC. If you purchased and played on the Xbox, then you own the Xbox version of Minecraft. You would need to purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 in order to play it on the PC.
Thema:

1. I just purchased minecraft for windows 10 on my pc, but didn't see any install. - Similar Threads - purchased minecraft windows

2. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  5. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  6. Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one: I wanted the normal version of Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for PC but when I purchased it said it costed more than was listed. When I checked my billing history it showed I bought the...
  7. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  8. Minecraft purchase sharing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft purchase sharing: Some time ago, I downloaded some content for Minecraft for my children. At the time, they simply played on my account. I have since set them up with separate Microsoft accounts and they all play...
  9. Need help purchasing Minecraft for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help purchasing Minecraft for Windows: When I put the info of my card on Microsoft for Minecraft, it tells me that its having trouble processing payment. 1bad2dc6-9e2b-4ded-a62e-28831f1d530a
  10. Issues with a purchase I made (Minecraft, on windows, specifically java) that Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with a purchase I made (Minecraft, on windows, specifically java) that Microsoft...: Bought Minecraft a couple months ago, and several issues after the moment I purchased it. When I purchased Minecraft, specifically Java, on the launcher application (ik the launcher sucks) it...