I just purchased Among Us but when we try to play the game it asks for a Game Pass Plan...

Discus and support I just purchased Among Us but when we try to play the game it asks for a Game Pass Plan... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased Among Us in the Xbox store, but when we try to play the game it asks for a Game Pass Plan subscription. Have tried -... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jon davies1, May 27, 2023.

1. jon davies1
    jon davies1 Guest

I just purchased Among Us but when we try to play the game it asks for a Game Pass Plan...

I just purchased Among Us in the Xbox store, but when we try to play the game it asks for a Game Pass Plan subscription.

Have tried

- uninstall/reinstall

- reboots soft and hard (5 seconds)

- Console reset

Nothing seems to work, we try to play online and keep being asked for a Game Plan Subscription

:)

jon davies1, May 27, 2023
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

I just purchased Among Us but when we try to play the game it asks for a Game Pass Plan subscription

If you are playing this on an Xbox console, then you need a subscription to Live in order to play multiplayer games. Only games that are "Free-to-Play" can be played without a subscription.

[​IMG]
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

MLB the show 22

Hello, lukemcintosh. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Usually if you don't own a game it will not let you download or install it, it will ask to be purchased before. So if you downloaded it, you probably purchased it or you are subscribed to a plan that contains it (like Game Pass).

Some users report that games sometimes ask them to be purchased again even when they're already purchased. It's a glitch, don't worry.

Just to make sure you have Game Pass, please sign in to:

https://account.microsoft.com/services

Your Game Pass subscription should show as active and show the expiration date.

Now if you do have Game Pass and it is indeed active, try to sign out and in again on your device and see if the game still asks to be purchased again. If it does, please let me know if you're trying to play it on PC or Xbox and we can start troubleshooting it.
  4. CoveredEarth306 Win User

minecraft story mode IV

5. PrimeTechSolutions Win User

Why can’t i play call of duty mw3.

Every time I try to open the game it says that i can’t play it and it takes me to the buy subscriptions page. My mother pays fo xbox live gold but it still doesn’t work.
    we have the exact same issue , purchased the game Modern warefare 3 , played a while all was working fine then just out of nowhere it ask for a game pass to play ???
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox asking me to subscribe to game pass when i try to play game i just bought

It varies depending on the game. Since that game is predominantly an online game, it requires a subscription to play online. That game is actually not included with Game Pass Core, so you wouldn't necessarily have access to the game with that subscription.
Thema:

1. I just purchased Among Us but when we try to play the game it asks for a Game Pass Plan... - Similar Threads - purchased Among try

2. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  5. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  6. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  7. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  8. Is microsoft complete avaliable for purchase in india?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is microsoft complete avaliable for purchase in india?: Is microsoft complete avaliable for xbox or surface devices in India? 5523ba12-b08f-498d-9ea3-c79fc79f5159
  9. I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?: I didnt get all my v-bucks i just brought I purchased 1000 and only got 200? 53aa40da-bbd9-45a9-9c89-dd667afa2101
  10. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...