I just purchased a new fifa23 for series x and when I put it in my xbox 1 series x it says...

Discus and support I just purchased a new fifa23 for series x and when I put it in my xbox 1 series x it says... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased the fifa23 for Xbox series X for my xbox1 series x and an error code came up and said that the game is not compatible error code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sheldon burke, Mar 3, 2023.

1. I just purchased a new fifa23 for series x and when I put it in my xbox 1 series x it says...

I just purchased the fifa23 for Xbox series X for my xbox1 series x and an error code came up and said that the game is not compatible error code 0x87e10013

:)

sheldon burke, Mar 3, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I just purchased a new fifa23 for series x and when I put it in my xbox 1 series x it says that the game is not compatible error code0x87e10013

Hi, Sheldon. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If the version of the game you purchased is for Xbox Series X then you tried playing it on Xbox One. It won't be compatible and you will get a compatibility error.

The game can only be played on an Xbox Series X console.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I just purchased a new fifa23 for series x and when I put it in my xbox 1 series x it says that the game is not compatible error code0x87e10013

Well no it's not compatjble

Xbox one games are not s or x

They are just one games

Series consoles are xbox series s/x no one in there

However if you got ultimate you should.look up EA dual .entitlement
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
  5. MaverickSkeier Win User

Xbox Series X and Xbox One X in the same house, same account?

I would like to know if I could put my current Xbox one acount on to the new Xbox series x. Follow up question can I do this to put some of my owned games on the new Xbox series x.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series x release time UK

Im not bothered about recieving one tomorrow just as long as i know i can at least purchase its fine by me
    I don't about other retailers for Xbox Series X online orders but GAME there's no orders for the Series X that you can put an order down for as of yet,

There is this you can order at GAME it's the cheapest option Xbox Series X with a play and charge kit, though the console is sold out, you will get an order on it...

https://www.game.co.uk/en/xbox-series-x-new-play-and-charge-kit-2836794
Thema:

I just purchased a new fifa23 for series x and when I put it in my xbox 1 series x it says...

1. I just purchased a new fifa23 for series x and when I put it in my xbox 1 series x it says... - Similar Threads - purchased fifa23 series

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  4. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  5. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  6. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  7. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  8. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  9. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  10. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...