I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game

Discus and support I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game! How do i install or browse games for PC?¿ c421c1d0-f572-4e1e-aaab-8ac9824b0532 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rasanz, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Rasanz
    Rasanz Guest

I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game!

How do i install or browse games for PC?¿

:)

Rasanz, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Daniel Hedlund Win User

Glad it worked for you, i did have the app but it got fixed on its own after i installed the games from the phone.
  3. Daniel Hedlund Win User

Same thing just happened to me hopefully its a bug that will get fixed soon ;/
  4. Rasanz Win User

I just discovered the solution:

You have to install the application xbox for windows 10, from the application you can install it.

I thought that via the web too but apparently not
  5. Daniel Hedlund Win User

One thing i have found to work so far is that some games have remote installation

You can that from the phone and it will install on your pc.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

I currently pay £17.99 every 3 months for xbox live. If I purchase the game pass do I have to cancel the subscription?

No. If you purchase just Xbox Game Pass, then you would need Xbox Game Pass Core (new name for Xbox Live Gold) to play online multiplayer. If you purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, then it would cancel your Xbox Live and convert it to Game Pass Ultimate and add it on to your Game Pass Ultimate. Any remaining time will convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time at a ratio of 3:2 and be rounded up to the next full day. For example, 90 days remaining of Xbox Game Pass Core or PC Game Pass will convert to 60 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time.
Thema:

1. I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game - Similar Threads - purchase Game Pass

2. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  3. Refund for game pass purchase that was not me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for game pass purchase that was not me: Game pass charge for $52 on my account. My game pass renews the 18th of every month. This purchase was not me. f29c9ebe-3d21-4881-a117-ae57d3c15492
  4. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  5. With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...: Basically I don't own an X/S, so cloud is the only way I am able to play this title currently. Rockstar has severed progress between the Xbox One and the X/S versions, so all of my progress is now...
  6. I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.: I can't play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass even though I own the Minecraft bedrock base game. Xbox store says "Minecraft Preview is only available to players who own Minecraft."...
  7. Can’t purchase game on pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t purchase game on pass: I am trying to purchase game pass but it keeps asking me for my billing adress witch should already be in my account when Ii enter the adress it says “something went wrong on our end try again...
  8. Past Purchases of DLC & Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past Purchases of DLC & Game Pass: I will be using Game Pass Ultimate to play XBox 360 games on my PC via cloud gaming. One of the games, I already purchased and owned when I had an Xbox 360 years ago, and that uncluded the DLC....
  9. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  10. Why do I need to purchase game pass for MWZ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to purchase game pass for MWZ?: MWIII has just released, and I have a problem. Why can I play WZ2 and DMZ for FREE, but not MWZ?! I already played the campaign when it was early release, so I can't really do much without an Xbox...