I just migrated my account and my previous mojang purchases are not being transferred over....

Discus and support I just migrated my account and my previous mojang purchases are not being transferred over.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i just migrated my account so that I can play minecraft on my computer and it said that it would keep my purchase, but now its saying that I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Justin Sloan1, Jan 23, 2023.

1. I just migrated my account and my previous mojang purchases are not being transferred over....

So i just migrated my account so that I can play minecraft on my computer and it said that it would keep my purchase, but now its saying that I don't have minecraft purchased and I need to purchase it again. What can be done to fix this?

:)

Justin Sloan1, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

I just migrated my account and my previous mojang purchases are not being transferred over. What do i do?

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Jesse E' Independent Advisor posted a solution to a user who had a similar issue:

"It's not in the migration instructions, but after the migration, you have to ADD a NEW account, and link it to your Microsoft account. Startup will take longer, but it sure works.

On the login prompt in the java launcher, go back. You'll see the mojang account you had been signing into - ignore it, and add a new account to the launcher. Using the email address associated with the microsoft account you just migrated to, sign in with the email address and password of your microsoft account. It's not an elegant migration on the UX side of things, but it does work. "

Original post

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!
  3. Jean Marais Win User

Microsoft account does not have minecraft anymore.

Originally I bought the game with a mojang account (This was back in 2016 I think)

I then changed the email for the mojang account.

then with the migration, I migrated it to my current microsoft account that is not related to any of the previous emails.

The migration was successful and I was able to play game.

I stopped playing for a while, but after trying to log in with the same microsoft account that worked previously, minecraft was not there anymore.

Since I bought it with a mojang account, there is no record of a purchase/transaction.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Why did gamepass refund my minecraft that I owned previously

Hi MasonPilgrim! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If the game was purchased on a Mojang account and then Migrated to a Microsoft account, when you log with that Microsoft account on the Mojang site you should see the game purchase, even if was purchased with a different account as that information was transferred
  5. Gam1ng_Ninja Win User

Mojang account Migration unsuccessful

The problem is not logging in with my Microsoft account, I'm easily able to login, it's that my Mojang account did not migrate. No detail of my Mojang account was transferred and I'm essentially playing on a new account, none of my worlds transferred, my server progress, not even my username. My display username here is my old Mojang accounts username.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Transferring a Minecraft user between Microsoft accounts.

Hi, around 2011 I purchased Minecraft Java for my son using my own email (this Microsoft account). So naturally when we migrated the Mojang account it got migrated to my personal Microsoft account. Now my son is an adult, and due to safety and privacy reasons we would like to transfer the Minecraft user to my sons own Microsoft account, and was wondering if that was possible?
    Unfortunately nothing is transferable between accounts.
Thema:

I just migrated my account and my previous mojang purchases are not being transferred over....

1. I just migrated my account and my previous mojang purchases are not being transferred over.... - Similar Threads - migrated account previous

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. Migrate Xbox account question and help…

in XboX Insiders
    Migrate Xbox account question and help…: I have a question for this group. My son has been using my Xbox account, which is tied to my main email address, since he was 12 years old (my son is now 22). I use the same email address for all...
  4. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process: I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account...
  5. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  6. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  7. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  8. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...: I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and...
  9. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  10. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e