I just made an Xbox account, haven't played a single game yet, but was banned...

Discus and support I just made an Xbox account, haven't played a single game yet, but was banned... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received an email from Xbox saying my account was banned. At first I thought the email was a scam since I just made an Xbox account a day or two ago,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Daelightful, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Daelightful
    Daelightful Guest

I just made an Xbox account, haven't played a single game yet, but was banned...

I received an email from Xbox saying my account was banned. At first I thought the email was a scam since I just made an Xbox account a day or two ago, but then I logged into Xbox-Microsoft to see what it was about, and turned out I'm "permanently banned". I haven't played a single game yet (I don't even have a controller or microphone), but was banned "permanently/indefinitely" somehow and there are no details provided regarding why. I haven't even uploaded a photo to my account. That's how new everything is. Due to this mysterious event, I am unable to contact, make call request, or chat with a virtual representative to get assistance. I was only able to make an "appeal" but I kept it short because I figured I could just call someone for help (beforehand). Is there anything else I can do? What would be the reason a new account would get banned permanently for? No, I have not had any other accounts in the past. I haven't even gotten to fully dive into the Xbox community or program to look around for games and see how the program works, so I truly don't understand what has happened or why.

:)

Daelightful, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

I just made an Xbox account, haven't played a single game yet, but was banned "permanently/indefinitely", why? How do I fix this?

Heya Daelightful,

.Hmm that's odd because even if you had a previous account get banned or suspended you can still make a new one and as long as you follow Tos and Coc you should be fine, unless it's a hardware or a device or IP ban then your accounts will get suspended almost immediately after you make em.

.From my understanding you got a suspension and had an appeal and the enforcement team always include the reason why in the enforcement history, welp we can't do anything for you on here and Xbox support and enforcement team never checks forums so all I can say is either check the reason why in the enforcement history and wait for a new appeal or just make a new account on another device or network if it gets banned as well then it's either a device or hardware or an Ip ban.

.See why you're account was banned or suspended here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...box-live-87d8f88a-d45f-1955-d39f-deb3a64bd6cd

.Check your enforcement history here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

If this helped you in any way please rate yes or no Below and thank you ✌🏻♥️

Brian O.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

I just made an Xbox account, haven't played a single game yet, but was banned "permanently/indefinitely", why? How do I fix this?

Hello Daelightful, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand this situation is frustrating for you, however, I would like to let you know that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions, or discussing why you are suspended.

As you already appealed to the decision, you may need to wait until the enforcement team reviews your request. They're the ones who decide if the suspension remains or not.
  4. Daelightful Win User

Thank you for your response, I'm still trying to figure that out too. The only thing it has said in addition to "no details available" is "This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action," so when I look through the standards I keep trying to see how I could have violated them when I haven't even scrolled through the site, gaming, or forums etc. And my username is not "inappropriate", I don't have an image so that's not "inappropriate" either, never commented anything so no foul language has been used. As for IP ban or console tampering- I do not own a console, I paid for my Microsoft program with my own debit/credit card, and I'd assume that would be the reason they provide in regards to that being the issue. My friend said maybe someone saw my account and randomly flagged it as spam because its new and has no image. My user name is just an anime characters name elongated and with an X infront because the original was taken. Maybe someone is mad another person has a similar username? But I've had that name way back from my playstation days so naturally I just reused it.... Regardless, hopefully they see the appeal soon and actually communicate with me over the issue instead of just dismissing it or what not.
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Fallout friends

Yet another thread for a single player game which you haven't even played yet. Ugh.
  6. The1337gamer Win User

Best Singleplayer released this Winter?

Although i haven't played any of winter's releases yet, i think that Skyrim will be the best single player game.
Thema:

1. I just made an Xbox account, haven't played a single game yet, but was banned... - Similar Threads - made account haven't

2. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  3. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  4. If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...: I have been using epic games to play fortnite for a while. When I first played fortnite in 2019, it was through my xbox and my epic account was linked to it. I don't know the account's email...
  5. Can I transfer my gf's Hogwarts legacy character she made on my account to the new account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer my gf's Hogwarts legacy character she made on my account to the new account...: Firstly, we don't live together. I gave her my Xbox one after I upgraded to a series x. She loves HL and is further than I am! We have been sharing my account and it's been hard given we both have...
  6. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  7. I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.: Hello I've made a new account because I have lost my other one and when I went to friend my friends back I saw something weird. First I saw that I already had two friends one I didn't know and the...
  8. Charges made by my account but seems to be hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Charges made by my account but seems to be hacked: Someone seemed to hack my account and went to the family section. They then added themselves as a family member and transferred money to their own account using my cash app account card that was...
  9. Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?: If i delete the epic games account linked to my xbox, will i lose all of my purchases that i made through xbox and not the epic games store web page? I have been trying to change the email linked...
  10. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...