I just lost my save data for wwe2k22 n I put so much into the game is there.l. Way to get...

Discus and support I just lost my save data for wwe2k22 n I put so much into the game is there.l. Way to get... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I put at least 15+hrs into this game 9a5b257d-2ebc-4a49-a1b8-4c5e8236dffc Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Youngmarkdagod, Jan 31, 2023.

1. I just lost my save data for wwe2k22 n I put so much into the game is there.l. Way to get...

I put at least 15+hrs into this game

:)

Youngmarkdagod, Jan 31, 2023
  2. XMoIsBackX Win User

Game Data

You should be fine as long as the data is stored in the “cloud storage” you would have to resync all the data from there.l if you reinstall the games again.
  3. Daniel G3 Win User

I can not go into event lab and more in for a Horizon, fivebecause it is say to change ur privacy and safety settings

I have a second account which has some of my game data is there a way to transfer my save data

Thank u so much for helping with this
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Lost all my Lego Star Wars data and it wont let me restore the data on my games and app and I nearly completed the game

Hello Ronnie P! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you have lost Lego saved game data. I know Lego games can be problematic as I have lost or had corrupted data.

Is there any data saved to the cloud? Unfortunately, if there is nothing on the console or in the cloud and nothing saved on a USB, there is no other way to get it back.
  5. marknally Win User

Dead Island Review IGN

Afraid it's not just PC gamers according to
    this forum
    , now where did I put that USB stick...........
  6. ianbann82 Win User

WARNING-- DO NOT PLAY GEARS OF WAR 3 IT WILL FREEZE AND RESET ALL YOUR GAME STATS!!!!!!!!!!

i backup my gears save in the cloud every couple of levels i go up just incase. there was a post on the epic forums who was doing the same they lost all there data so tried the data in the cloud and it worked fine so i would use cloud save cos its free and
    saves slot of hassle if it does all get wiped
Thema:

I just lost my save data for wwe2k22 n I put so much into the game is there.l. Way to get...

1. I just lost my save data for wwe2k22 n I put so much into the game is there.l. Way to get... - Similar Threads - lost save data

2. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  3. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  4. Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update: When I booted up my xBox Series X this morning BG3 was in the process of updating. After it updated, I played for a while and then saved, completely exited out of the game, etc. About an hour...
  5. Lost saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved data: for a game called “The Hunter Call Of The Wild” I lost my saved data files do to a problem with Xbox (deleted everywhere) and am wondering if there’s anyway someone could look into my deleted...
  6. Save data lost after reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save data lost after reset: Xbox series S was lagging (brand new btw) so I did the reset option that let's you keep games and data. I lost days of save data on Starfield. My character is 10 levels below where i was before...
  7. Lost Cloud saved data in Starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Cloud saved data in Starfield: I've been encountering issues with my Starfield saved data syncing to the cloud on my Xbox Series S. To address some in-game bugs, I deleted my saves only on the console, leaving the cloud saves...
  8. In fh5 I got stuck on syncing data and got around it but now I lost all my save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In fh5 I got stuck on syncing data and got around it but now I lost all my save data: I had to end the gaming services task and then it let me cancel syncing but now I am starting over in the game ab344e0c-eecf-483d-8f2c-3de0ba2ab89d
  9. PvZGW2 save data lost after reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PvZGW2 save data lost after reinstalling: I had PvZGW2 on my Xbox and the last time I played it was a while ago, at least a couple of years. I wanted to go back and play it again so I put my disc in but it didn’t work. No biggie it’s on...
  10. Wwe 2k23 lost save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwe 2k23 lost save data: While I was downloading and installing the latest DLC, somehow all my saved data got erased, so all my caws, match history, everything. I can still see the custom Superstars when I go to play a...