I Just Lost 431 hours of horizon 3!!!!

Discus and support I Just Lost 431 hours of horizon 3!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was just playing horizon 3 and it chrashed on me and when i tried to get back on everything was gone like if i was starting for the first time. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BL00DYAssualt, Sep 4, 2017.

1. I Just Lost 431 hours of horizon 3!!!!

I was just playing horizon 3 and it chrashed on me and when i tried to get back on everything was gone like if i was starting for the first time. I've restarted the game and uninstalled/reinstalled and it's still not letting me log into my saved games it's
    like it was erased or something i have 341 hours on this game i'm going crazy!!

Please Help!!

:)

BL00DYAssualt, Sep 4, 2017
  2. tms92003
    tms92003 Guest
    Whorthog

lost code for worthog in horizons 3 I've played halo 5 and horizons 3

tms92003, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Forza Horizon 3 Credits are gone

My gamertag is: Duty

In Forza Horizon 3 I recently have lost 17,000,000 dollars out of no where. They just randomly disappeared. Can I get these back?

Duty-[xboxvenue], Sep 4, 2017
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Forza Horizon 4 is therapeutic to a stressed mind.

I have not spent time in Forza Horizon 4 in a while but get what you are say. I love the Horizon games as it is not just about racing but also having fun and exploring. I have lost many hours to Forza Horizon 3 and 4 without realising it and I agree they
    are very therapeutic for a stressed mind.
  5. Slain X Win User

Dead space 3 better than Gears of war judgement

DEAD SPACE 3 : 431 475 copies 21.600.000 €

GEARS OF WAR Judgement : 304 054 copies 15.500.000 €

( FIFA 13 : 1 898 171 copies 81.300.000 € )
  6. Katu Borroka Win User

Warthog is now missing for me

I have the same problem. I lost my warthog after uninstalling the Forza Horizon 3 demo.

Any solution ??
  7. odd1ne Win User

Just Wanted to Play Hot Wheels on Forza 3

I have only just had my Xbox and I pumped a couple of hours into it and I unlocked it really quickly don't even know when exactly but it was around 2 - 3 hours of gameplay. Give it a go you might like it horizon is brilliant
  8. Christopher Oliveira Win User

I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft, and the email I used to migrate the account is now prompting me to create a new minecraft account

This just happened to me. I also lost Forza Horizon 5 deluxe edition
Thema:

I Just Lost 431 hours of horizon 3!!!!

1. I Just Lost 431 hours of horizon 3!!!! - Similar Threads - Lost 431 hours

2. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  3. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  4. Xbox series X controller lost its mind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X controller lost its mind: I was playing a game today, had played several rounds before, no problems. I was in the middle of a match and all of the sudden, my controller started moving the cursor on the game around by...
  5. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  6. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  7. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  8. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  9. After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...: After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black screen, but still works perfectly once loaded. Where can I download bootanimin.dat for an XBox one X?...
  10. Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice: Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice. Tried everything and it says again, New GAME 12e778fe-d789-45f9-9d91-96097bff52a0