I Just Lost 431 hours of horizon 3!!!!

Discus and support I Just Lost 431 hours of horizon 3!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was just playing horizon 3 and it chrashed on me and when i tried to get back on everything was gone like if i was starting for the first time. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BL00DYAssualt, Sep 4, 2017.

1. I Just Lost 431 hours of horizon 3!!!!

I was just playing horizon 3 and it chrashed on me and when i tried to get back on everything was gone like if i was starting for the first time. I've restarted the game and uninstalled/reinstalled and it's still not letting me log into my saved games it's
    like it was erased or something i have 341 hours on this game i'm going crazy!!

Please Help!!

:)

BL00DYAssualt, Sep 4, 2017
  2. tms92003
    tms92003 Guest
    Whorthog

lost code for worthog in horizons 3 I've played halo 5 and horizons 3

tms92003, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Forza Horizon 3 Credits are gone

My gamertag is: Duty

In Forza Horizon 3 I recently have lost 17,000,000 dollars out of no where. They just randomly disappeared. Can I get these back?

Duty-[xboxvenue], Sep 4, 2017
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Forza Horizon 4 is therapeutic to a stressed mind.

I have not spent time in Forza Horizon 4 in a while but get what you are say. I love the Horizon games as it is not just about racing but also having fun and exploring. I have lost many hours to Forza Horizon 3 and 4 without realising it and I agree they
    are very therapeutic for a stressed mind.
  5. Slain X Win User

Dead space 3 better than Gears of war judgement

DEAD SPACE 3 : 431 475 copies 21.600.000 €

GEARS OF WAR Judgement : 304 054 copies 15.500.000 €

( FIFA 13 : 1 898 171 copies 81.300.000 € )
  6. Katu Borroka Win User

Warthog is now missing for me

I have the same problem. I lost my warthog after uninstalling the Forza Horizon 3 demo.

Any solution ??
  7. odd1ne Win User

Just Wanted to Play Hot Wheels on Forza 3

I have only just had my Xbox and I pumped a couple of hours into it and I unlocked it really quickly don't even know when exactly but it was around 2 - 3 hours of gameplay. Give it a go you might like it horizon is brilliant
  8. Christopher Oliveira Win User

I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft, and the email I used to migrate the account is now prompting me to create a new minecraft account

This just happened to me. I also lost Forza Horizon 5 deluxe edition
Thema:

I Just Lost 431 hours of horizon 3!!!!

1. I Just Lost 431 hours of horizon 3!!!! - Similar Threads - Lost 431 hours

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  5. Xbox series X controller lost its mind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X controller lost its mind: I was playing a game today, had played several rounds before, no problems. I was in the middle of a match and all of the sudden, my controller started moving the cursor on the game around by...
  6. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  7. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  8. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  9. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  10. After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...: After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black screen, but still works perfectly once loaded. Where can I download bootanimin.dat for an XBox one X?...