I just lost 10,500 Microsoft Rewards points

Discus and support I just lost 10,500 Microsoft Rewards points in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After i redeemed $10 Amazon Gift card for 10,500 points on the Xbox one X. I never got my claim code or order confirmation. So I lost those points for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cyborgimus, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Cyborgimus
    Cyborgimus Guest

After i redeemed $10 Amazon Gift card for 10,500 points on the Xbox one X. I never got my claim code or order confirmation. So I lost those points for nothing. Pls help me get back my points. Thanks.

:)

Cyborgimus, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Kevin biscoe Win User

My Ultimate Game Pass is on auto redeem for subscription, but it just charged my card. Anyone else have this problem?

I mean that it is on auto redeem for a free month using points. When you go to Microsoft Rewards on the Xbox and click redeem, it gives you an option to auto redeem the the Ultimate game pass for 10,500 points
  3. cornfedjuggalo1 Win User

Auto Redeem - 1- Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Did Not Redeem

When they originally took the GPU auto-redemption away as an option I assumed they would raise the amount of rewards points need for GPU from 10,500 to about 13,000(or so) but was surprised when I saw that it was added back at the same 10,500 points Friday...After I did what you did and redeemed 35,000 for a 3 month subscription... You should check and see if your able to sign up for the GPU auto-redemption for the 10,500 rewards points as I did, which I obviously have to wait till September to see if they truely "fixed" the auto-redemption....I hope you're able to get it straight...
  4. Jeremy Ayers Win User

Why isn't my Auto-Redeem working?

They didn't take my points at all but it's forcing me to pay the 1,500 extra points to redeem my game pass ultimate. So instead of the promised 10,500 reward points I have to spend 12,000 reward points. Last month they gave me 2000 points so an extra 500 to compensate. This month I have not received a response except for the first initial response of we have to look into this. It's been 14 days since that message. And every couple days I'm sending them another message asking about it.
  5. joekhaJiit Win User

Why isn't my Auto-Redeem working?

Still having issues here, just emailed support so we'll see if anything comes of it. There is an option in the Rewards App on Console that shows Game Pass Ultimate One Month Auto Redeem for 10,500 points. My October Goal and November Goals were both met but I cancelled my Auto Redeem as it never gave me access to Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. kyjaxk Win User

Auto Redeem - 1- Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Did Not Redeem

Yes this problem is still occurring this is October 7th., And I still have not received my 1-month auto redemption from GPU either… They took my 10,500 points and it showed rewards would redeem OCTOBER 1st and I have not received it. Now my GPU has expired and I have been waiting days for it to appear and it has not I am refusing to spend 16.99$ when they have taken my rewards points without giving me the subscription.
Thema:

1. I just lost 10,500 Microsoft Rewards points - Similar Threads - lost 500 Microsoft

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  4. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  5. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  6. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  7. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  8. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  9. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  10. Lost 200 K in microsoft jackpot. Back to 500 as of friday what gives.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 200 K in microsoft jackpot. Back to 500 as of friday what gives.: Lost 200 K in microsoft jackpot. Back to 500 as of friday what gives. Thanks 13ba15c4-e368-47a5-8909-02f3c1faa2d5