I just hit 50,000 gamerscore and got nothing.

Discus and support I just hit 50,000 gamerscore and got nothing. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So it says on the Xbox Live Rewards FAQ page that you can get rewarded by achieving a new gamerscore tier. I just recently got to 50,000 gamerscore on... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by GalacticBoss306, Dec 24, 2017.

1. I just hit 50,000 gamerscore and got nothing.

So it says on the Xbox Live Rewards FAQ page that you can get rewarded by achieving a new gamerscore tier. I just recently got to 50,000 gamerscore on my account, which is a new tier and has taken months to achieve, and got nothing. Is there some way I can
    get rewarded because I feel like I have wasted my time trying to get to 50,000 gamerscore.

:)

GalacticBoss306, Dec 24, 2017
  2. I didn't get any gems when I reached 50,000 gamerscore

So I just recently hit 50,000 gamerscore, which is a new tier. I was expecting to get something, like gems or credits, for it but I didn't get anything. It's been about a week since I reached it and still haven't gotten anything.

GalacticBoss306, Dec 24, 2017
  3. AlphaSolaris
    AlphaSolaris Guest
    Possibly missing gems/questions

Honestly it might as well, I'd have to get 50,000 gamerscore to be able to get any items in the first tier of rewards. 10 trove dragon coins here I come! I just hit 50,000 gamerscore and got nothing. :)

AlphaSolaris, Dec 24, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You will receive gems for reaching a new tier. You'll want to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into when you should receive them.

Smwutches, Dec 24, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You will receive gems for reaching a new tier. You'll want to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into when you should receive them.
  6. AlphaSolaris Win User

Possibly missing gems/questions

It could always go back to getting absolutely nothing for achievements and gamerscore.
    Honestly it might as well, I'd have to get 50,000 gamerscore to be able to get any items in the first tier of rewards. 10 trove dragon coins here I come! :)
  7. GrimSovereignty Win User

Good Gamerscore Number Is Good. :D

Nice gamerscore man...keep it up, I am trying to reach 50,000 myself.
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

NEED NEW XBOX ONE FRIENDS PLEASE!!!

Hey, I'm glad you said please, but I have to ask - with over 50,000+ gamerscore, what happened to all of your other friends? It just seems to me that you likely would've (or should've) made some friends in the time that it took you to get a gamerscore that
    high that must've also transferred to the Xbox One... Not turning you down or anything, I'm just genuinely curious.
  9. SCOTTY NOOOOOO Win User

Do you care about achievements?

I love achievements! They give you gamerscore. I have over 50,000 gamerscore. It's there to brag for you. People see it and know your level of commitent to gaming and your skill level as well. So, for me, I do care about gamerscore. For me it's one way to
    show the gaming universe my worth as a gamer. Beat my gamerscore. I dare ya😉
Thema:

1. I just hit 50,000 gamerscore and got nothing. - Similar Threads - hit 000 gamerscore

2. Xbox game bar not opening on pc when hitting the Xbox logo on controller

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar not opening on pc when hitting the Xbox logo on controller: Anybody else having an issue with their Xbox game bar not opening on their pc via their controller? I can still open the gamebar by windows key + g but nothing on my controller. When somebody...
  3. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other*** 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  4. New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...: New Xbox x and set up. How do I get to the Home Screen? Default is beta game pass. Hitting on/off x button brings up welcome to the guide. e20f8a2b-4d32-4e48-b97c-2937b471cc69
  5. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  6. I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...: I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a message saying install this content to an xbox console 7bd30fb2-d064-45da-ac8a-63a33969507f
  7. Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...: Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404 pops up. Now I am paying for the subscription but my xbox won't let me access it. What do I do...
  8. Xbox series s was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and...: Xbox series S was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and the light came on with the ding sound but nothing else, no fan running or any video, what else could it...
  9. I was hit with a suspension today and when I checked what it was for it was a duplicate...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was hit with a suspension today and when I checked what it was for it was a duplicate...: Long story short I was contacted by a person talking trash and I responded as such and got hit with a violation. Fair, they baited into responding. Served my suspension and moved on. Today,...
  10. Xbox Series X turns off immediately after hitting the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X turns off immediately after hitting the power button: Title says it all. Any reasons for this other than a possible PSU issue? 2c6db711-36ba-4586-bc54-4ccf97338372