I just got un banned and I still cant use voice communications

Discus and support I just got un banned and I still cant use voice communications in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was banned for 2 weeks (from all xbox activities) 1/16/18 to 1/30/18 8:26 pm. im unbanned (for an inappropriate profile) and i cant access voice... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dvluigimii569, Jan 30, 2018.

1. I just got un banned and I still cant use voice communications

I was banned for 2 weeks (from all xbox activities) 1/16/18 to 1/30/18 8:26 pm. im unbanned (for an inappropriate profile) and i cant access voice communications or online. Ive tried power cycling and account restore. Nothing seems to work. And ive already
    submitted i case review during my suspension but they denied it. Help please.

:)

dvluigimii569, Jan 30, 2018
  2. Banned for Nothing!?

I got communication banned because BulletzAndBrass reported multiple times and I got banned. If its possible to get me unbanned can you please unban for voice communication.

Pandaboy1738876, Jan 30, 2018
  3. thebestbat62
    thebestbat62 Guest
    xbox game bar streaming issue after being unbanned

Hey, just got un banned from communication yesterday. I tried streaming today and it still says you are banned you can not stream. i tried restarting my game but it continued to say that every time i tried to start a broadcast. I would appreciate any help.

thebestbat62, Jan 30, 2018
  4. JerrminRangwani Win User

I GOT VOICE COMMUNICATION BANNED FOR NO REASON

Hello Unidentified User

I understand where you’re coming from however the Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account
    at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy
    & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
    Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.
    - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click
    here
  5. aRagingCanadian Win User

just got un banned

Make sure your mic is unmuted.
  6. PoppySeven54 Win User

just got un banned

how do you know you can talk if no one hears you?
  7. Ice DjKilla Win User

just got un banned

Congrats for being un-suspended!

Happy your able to play again, now as for talking, their might still be a communication suspension, you can check that online at the Xbox Enforcement Page.

Also, check your Nat Type, make sure its Open. If its moderate or strict, it will affect your playing or talking with others, in which you would need to open up specific ports for your Xbox on your router.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

just got un banned

Lol.The enforcement forums aren't used anymore but you can log in here
    enforcement.xbox.com/home
    to make sure your suspension has actually been lifted.

Another thing to try is to make sure your controller has the latest update.

If you still have issues then best bet is to make a thread in the support forums http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4268.aspx where someone from official support will see it.
Thema:

I just got un banned and I still cant use voice communications

1. I just got un banned and I still cant use voice communications - Similar Threads - got banned still

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. False ban still got upheld.

in XBoX on Consoles
    False ban still got upheld.: I was banned on my account for accusations of Soliciting sales of my account, i have never tried to sell my account, nor is there any proof of me doing so, they banned me while i was on vacation,...
  4. Ban got overturned but still banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban got overturned but still banned: I got a communation ban from xbox, i went to the enforcement page and got it overturned. That was yesterday morning, here it is the next day and im still banned how do i fix this problem cause...
  5. I got banned and my ban should over but i still can't access anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned and my ban should over but i still can't access anything: I recently got banned until the 15th of October because my brother stole my phone and put some inappropriate pictures as my gamerpic and my back should be over but it still won't let me access...
  6. Got a comms ban, ban now lifted in enforcement site and yet I still can't talk.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a comms ban, ban now lifted in enforcement site and yet I still can't talk.: So I recently had a comms ban, which was supposed to end on the 29th. 5 days later I got hit with a multi ban for reasons unbeknownst to me. I kept track of both on the enforcement page and...
  7. i got a 2 week console coms and multiplayer ban and it says its uplifted but im still banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got a 2 week console coms and multiplayer ban and it says its uplifted but im still banned: so on the 8th of september i got a console communication and multiplayer ban and it says im uplifted sense the 23rd but im still banned. its been a huge inconvenience for me sense its been 9 days...
  8. i got a 2 week ban and it says its uplifted but im still banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got a 2 week ban and it says its uplifted but im still banned: so i got a console ban on my k1ller snake account and its says that its uplifted but its still not fixed. i had the ban from the 8th to the 23rd and its been almost a week sense its been...
  9. I've still got suspensions but my ban has already finished can i get it removed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've still got suspensions but my ban has already finished can i get it removed?: i recently revived a ban on my account for communications for 14 days, then a couple of days later i got another ban saying i can no longer use live i.e online games e.g overwatch and destiny. on...
  10. Recently got a communications ban, unbanned now, people still can't hear me in party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently got a communications ban, unbanned now, people still can't hear me in party.: Just like the title says. Recently I got a 7 day ban. It started at 10/22/2015 1:27:22 AM (UTC). During that time I could neither hear, nor talk in partys. Now, it's been more than 7 days, and I...