I just got this gift card and the bottom half off it isn’t printed so I don’t know what the...

Discus and support I just got this gift card and the bottom half off it isn’t printed so I don’t know what the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought this gift card no less then 25 minutes ago went to scratch it off and saw that the bottom half of my gift cards numbers were in the void part... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sir Ryan Walker, May 9, 2023.

1. I just got this gift card and the bottom half off it isn’t printed so I don’t know what the...

I bought this gift card no less then 25 minutes ago went to scratch it off and saw that the bottom half of my gift cards numbers were in the void part of the gift card and now I can’t use it what do I do

:)

Sir Ryan Walker, May 9, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I just got this gift card and the bottom half off it isn’t printed so I don’t know what the numbers are what do I do

Don't listen to them

Gift cards are sold by third party vendors, and there should be an 800 number on the card or your receipt. If there isn't one, take it back where you bought it. The gift card vendor is responsible for the code.
  3. DeniqL Win User

I just got this gift card and the bottom half off it isn’t printed so I don’t know what the numbers are what do I do

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

If you’re unable to read all 25 characters of your digital code, you’ll need to request a replacement code by contacting support.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

When you contact support, make sure to provide the proof of purchase, the serial number, and a picture of the damaged code.

Note:

Please take a picture of the front and back of the card or take a picture of the receipt where the code is printed, so that support can verify the damage, as well.

If the code was purchased from another retailer, make sure to provide the same details when working with the retailer.
  4. PaulMorgan272 Win User

Redeem Codes already Redeemed

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply, all they stated was that it had already been redeemed to another account on the 20th of March and I bought it on the 29th of April. I did even ask if the codes could be revoke from the other account as I do hold both the proof
    of purchase and the cards that the codes are printed on.

The code cards themselves didn’t have the scratch off areas for revealing the codes they just look like they are printed on, so either the cards just have the codes printed on now or someone has done a super neat job of scratching them off but I don’t think
    this is the case.

Console box was security sealed as well so I don’t think its been tampered with.

Purchase was from GAME.co.uk reputable outlet in the UK

Regards

Paul
  5. RomanBishop Win User

I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer Service experience!)

I believe it stated a date next week they would be issued. These offers usually take 30 days to produce the gift card, Theres usually a date in the fine print,but since the offer has enedits no longer up
    If I actually receive it, I'll be surprised. The fine print said you would receive the gift card "until September 15th". I remember the wording because I thought it was weird that it said "until". The grammar just seemed off. Now, what I am starting to think
    it meant was "you have UNTIL the 15th of September to get your gift card, and if you don't get it by then well the sale is already over so nobody will be able to help you."
  6. Thak kihd C4 Win User

Xbox live gold cards

So my Xbox live gold card expired so I got a new one and redeemed it I go and try one of my games I know I need the live card for and it works for two days then it stops working so I guess my Xbox live gold card expired even tho I just got it I know this because all the games I need the card for don’t work a error thing pops up and says please sign in to account u redeemed or redeem Xbox live gold,xbox game pass. and then at the bottom it’s a button that says cancel and that’s it so am I going to get my money back for the card not working or can y’all fix this like what am I supposed to do I spent 25$ on this card and it don’t work
Thema:

I just got this gift card and the bottom half off it isn’t printed so I don’t know what the...

1. I just got this gift card and the bottom half off it isn’t printed so I don’t know what the... - Similar Threads - got gift card

2. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  3. I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...: I entered the code for my 6month Realms Plus Subscription and was guaranteed it would work with my Nintendo Switch but it will not open realms just keeps telling me to subscribe. Help!...
  4. its been more than 72 hrs and i havn't got my v-buck after i redeem the gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    its been more than 72 hrs and i havn't got my v-buck after i redeem the gift card: what do i have to do to get a refund if i cant get my redemption on my epic acc f4e291ab-1a00-40fd-9680-49b34fa38148
  5. I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code?: The numbers under the barcode are (mod removed) be2607d3-912d-4926-8be2-4cd00508c210
  6. i got a visa gift card at a family dollar and I put $50 on it and i tried it for Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got a visa gift card at a family dollar and I put $50 on it and i tried it for Minecraft...: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 9PklcoMsGAOSGqRaM+B/d0.0.3 Sun, 10 Sep 2023 15:51:59 GMT e3393ea6-0110-439d-a3c7-a2869d44a668
  7. I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?: , i paid $50 for the gift card. I redeemed the gift card a week ago and when i sign onto my overwatch account it does not shows me the funds. I tried contacting blizzard and they told me to...
  8. Got gifted a $20 gift card to account and now can't use it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got gifted a $20 gift card to account and now can't use it: Need help as claimed the gift card now I can't buy anything with it 88ceeefc-9da7-403a-95cf-29517207fd30
  9. Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...: Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to active this code'' D: 5bf9bcea-1d80-4616-bff1-e88b369aa77f
  10. Error:"Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card." how do i fix this i got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error:"Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card." how do i fix this i got...: The code i got was from nitro i got.It was in a gift inventory, and when i redemed the error:"Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card." pops out. How do i fix this?...