I just got the option to join delta! Finally in a higher tier
Discus and support I just got the option to join delta! Finally in a higher tier in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just became part of delta! I'm stoked submitted by /u/Donnyboi99 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Donnyboi99, Sep 30, 2020.
Thema:
I just got the option to join delta! Finally in a higher tier
Loading...
-
I just got the option to join delta! Finally in a higher tier - Similar Threads - got option join
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens
in XboX InsidersGot the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing... -
My xbox console got banned for no reason nothing in enforcement no appeal options, nothing!...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy xbox console got banned for no reason nothing in enforcement no appeal options, nothing!...: My xbox console got banned for no reason nothing in enforcement no appeal options, nothing! Called support they would do say something leave on hold and hang up, useless too. What am I supposed to... -
I bought Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundle but I never got the option to download anything...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundle but I never got the option to download anything...: Need help downloading the digital direct content for the Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundles 0e514151-7879-4022-a48d-d89f37e4ca21 -
Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin...
in XBoX Games and AppsHey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin...: Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin download, anyone have ideas? I have already checked for updates. Thanks fd41bacf-daa6-4ddd-8aa1-760f7de5ad91 -
Just got gamepass thro code and i have an question , is there an way to skip the option to...
in XBoX Games and AppsJust got gamepass thro code and i have an question , is there an way to skip the option to...: Right here it says in polish that i need an crdit card or paypal to continue [img] 9d68d763-e51a-4ead-8c9b-f46c8ddc8b39 -
Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this
in XboX InsidersGive us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this: I just got a 10 day ban from Microsoft for harassment ,the problem is i didn't talked to anyone recently and only sent simple messages like "gg" and "ok" The only thing i did was create LFG posts...