I just got the new Xbox Experience for the mobile companion app (beta). It got a lot of new...

Discus and support I just got the new Xbox Experience for the mobile companion app (beta). It got a lot of new... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Survingo, Sep 21, 2020.

  1. /u/Survingo
    /u/Survingo Guest

    I just got the new Xbox Experience for the mobile companion app (beta). It got a lot of new...

    /u/Survingo, Sep 21, 2020
    #1
  2. Zach088 Win User

    Cannot connect to xbox through the companion app.

    on the companion app I had no error messages, but on the mobile app i got error message 0x80000005
  3. Robertson2002 Win User

    Microsoft Store, Forza

    The new xbox beta app is broken. On top of that xbox companion app just loops over and over when you try to start it.
  4. hackhar Win User

    Keyboard is bad now

    While I don’t mind the new changes, remember you also have the Xbox Companion app for mobile. This allows you to type messages in mobile format.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

    Windows Xbox Companion App Issues

    Is this a new issue or is this something that has just started happening? And are you seeing this just on the Windows 10 Console Companion App? Have you also tried on the Xbox App on mobile devices (iOS or Android)?
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

    Code Erroe 104

    What platform are you on? Is this Windows 10 or mobile version of Solitaire Collection? Have you been able to play before and this is a new development, or is this your first time trying to play?

    Additionally, if this is Windows 10, are you signed into the Xbox (Beta) or Xbox Console Companion App?
Thema:

I just got the new Xbox Experience for the mobile companion app (beta). It got a lot of new...

Loading...
  1. I just got the new Xbox Experience for the mobile companion app (beta). It got a lot of new... - Similar Threads - got Experience mobile

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday: So I got this Xbox off of marketplace specifically to play Forza Horizon 6 and I got it set up is set to my specifications but when it gets to the final setup screen it acts like it’s trying to...