I just got ratted is there anything i can do?

Discus and support I just got ratted is there anything i can do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] I tried going through hacked/compromised account but it just says this. I gave out the change password code without realizing what I was doing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thomas Marsh1, Jun 23, 2025.

  1. I just got ratted is there anything i can do?



    I just got ratted is there anything i can do? [​IMG]

    I tried going through hacked/compromised account but it just says this. I gave out the change password code without realizing what I was doing.
    my account used the same email as my gmail and i recived this email

    I just got ratted is there anything i can do? [​IMG]

    and i went through this with as much info as i could remember

    https://account.live.com/acsr

    update:
    the link just says this

    I just got ratted is there anything i can do? [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Thomas Marsh1, Jun 23, 2025
    #1
  2. Joel M77 Win User

    I just got ratted is there anything i can do?

    Hi Thomas, my name is Joel, I'm here to help you with any problems or questions you may have.

    Thomas, I am very sorry about what happened with your account and I completely understand your frustration, I'm afraid that Microsoft Account support and Customer Service are only indicating that the only procedure or way for a user to recover an account is by following the methods indicated in the link below.

    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

    Outside of that procedure, unfortunately, there is no additional way as no agent can provide information in this regard.

    Please note that this is just a public forum, I will respond in a short period of time as soon as possible, apologizing in advance for any delay in the response. I am simply a user trying to provide information and knowledge that may be useful to others, I am not an employee of Microsoft.

    Regards
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

    I there anything i can do?

    Hi Ethan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    If your account's email was changed then I'm afraid it won't be possible to recover the account. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

    Please reach back if you have further questions.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

    Is There anything i can do?

    No, the only thing you can try to do is repeal the ban if you feel it was wrongful by posting in the forum that SOLOKILLER8896 said but since you know what you did there is little chance of that happening. Your best bet is to make a new account and start
    over.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Is there anything I can do?

    You could try contacting support, but without a Microsoft account to sign into it with I don't know if it would be possible. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. BongKaos Win User

    Anything I can do?

    Real Life has many advantages over simulated but, I digress. About your problem..... Xbox eye??? Do you mean the console dosen't read games? Is the disk scratched? The Holidy Season is upon us now, so maybe a present is instore. Otherwise, the console
    can be repaired and/or a new game can be purchased.. Prices are dropping fast. GOOD LUCK!!!
Thema:

I just got ratted is there anything i can do?

Loading...
  1. I just got ratted is there anything i can do? - Similar Threads - got ratted anything

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. My Microsoft Account Got Ratted

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Ratted: Recently I was invited to a Discord server which asked me to click a link to verify my Minecraft Account. It said that the link would take me to a blank page, and then I'd need to copy and paste...