I just got permanently banned for cheating when I wasn't cheating please help

Discus and support I just got permanently banned for cheating when I wasn't cheating please help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was in the middle of playing Bo2 on my regular Xbox 360 when I got permanently banned for cheating when I wasn't cheating in any way. I need someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by callofduty20175, Mar 30, 2022.

1. I just got permanently banned for cheating when I wasn't cheating please help

I was in the middle of playing Bo2 on my regular Xbox 360 when I got permanently banned for cheating when I wasn't cheating in any way. I need someone at Microsoft or whoever to unban my account as I have thousands of hours and hundreds of dollars put into my account and I refuse to let all of that go to waste because someone at Microsoft pressed the wrong button.

:)

callofduty20175, Mar 30, 2022
  2. callofduty20175 Win User

It was on my Xbox account. I was in the middle of playing Call of Duty multiplayer when I was disconnected from Xbox live and a notification popped up and said I was banned till 12/31/9999. I tried to make an appeal but was rejected. Is there really nothing I can do?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello callofduty20175, when it says it has been banned, it was your Microsoft account that has been banned or banned only from the game, all bans are made by Enforcement, but if you have received a permanent ban you will hardly be able to make an appeal on the Enforcement website.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/

If you've been banned from the game, try contacting developer support, but you probably won't be able to undo the ban either.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft do not issue permanent bans lightly. These bans are issued by real people, the system is not entirely automated. You wouldn't receive a permanent suspension because of one random person reporting you.

As previously stated, you need to visit the enforcement site https://enforcement.xbox.com/ and file a case review.

The forums can not help with enforcement actions.
  5. callofduty20175 Win User

If you have already filed for a case review & the decision was upheld then there is nothing else you can do.
    I refuse to believe that, I've spent and done so much on my account there is no way it can be thrown into the gutter by a moron that chooses to ban me out of the hundreds of modders running rampant on Bo2.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

If you have already filed for a case review & the decision was upheld then there is nothing else you can do.
Thema:

1. I just got permanently banned for cheating when I wasn't cheating please help - Similar Threads - got permanently banned

2. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  3. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  4. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  5. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  6. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...
  7. my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?: my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned 5e204e9e-918a-4dda-8168-00f9e1678725
  8. Someone botted my Xbox followers and I got permanent banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone botted my Xbox followers and I got permanent banned: I’ve spent thousands of hours and dollars on that account it’s been my Xbox account since I was around 6 years old it holds a lot of sentimental value to me they denied my ban appeal I just need...
  9. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...
  10. Got permanent banned. Don't know why !! I haven't played for months!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got permanent banned. Don't know why !! I haven't played for months!: I got banned in May. Don't know why as I don't play "online" shooters or other online games. I play alone, and happy too. And hadn't played for 2 months... Got Permanent ban, with no history of...