I just got multiplayer banned even though I can't message...

Discus and support I just got multiplayer banned even though I can't message... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Two nights ago I sent my friend a message that said, "8===D" in that exact format, we banter occasionally so I figured it was alright. He reported me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ebrithil1, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Ebrithil1
    Ebrithil1 Guest

Two nights ago I sent my friend a message that said, "8===D" in that exact format, we banter occasionally so I figured it was alright. He reported me as a joke and it actually got me banned. It wasn't the first communication ban I had received so it was
    for 2 weeks and ended on the 4th of November I got over it and moved on; we have a discord so I'm okay.

Fast forward 2 days and I still haven't been able to message or talk in party chat. I get a message while sitting at the main menu of Dead by Daylight from Xbox. It read as follows: "this account engaged in harassment, abuse, or threats towards other players.
    This activity may include written or verbal abuse, griefing or trolling, threats, extortion, network manipulation, dissemination of another person's personal information, or other attempts to harass or coerce other players on Xbox Live."

My problem is I can't harass other players if I can't communicate, and I don't grief or troll so I'm wondering how I could've gotten this ban. I sent in for review and I'm wondering if I should contact a Microsoft rep to help me, even though I read in the
    review that they can't do anything about it?

:)

Ebrithil1, Oct 22, 2017
  2. gamergold21
    gamergold21 Guest
    i can't message,even though I am not banned.

It says "messaging isnt working for your account" followed by learn more and cancel buttons

gamergold21, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Mox1010
    Mox1010 Guest

same here , please upvote my note

Mox1010, Oct 22, 2017
  4. I just got multiplayer banned even though I can't message...

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any suspensions they issue. They do not use the forums.

All a Microsoft rep can do is confirm if you have a suspension, and nothing more.

This page can explain how a user can be issued a suspension while serving a suspension: Xbox Enforcement | What's Happening.

If you have submitted a case review you will have to wait for the response which does take time.

Mistress Sara, Oct 22, 2017
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

I wasn’t doing anything wrong when I got suspended. Why did this happen?
    While some Code of Conduct violations are immediately resolved, XBLPET also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are triggered by player complaints. The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and users may be enforced upon
    at any time for past offenses.

A player may be offline (or playing single player) at the time of the suspension, but his or her online status at that particular moment may have no bearing on the reason behind the enforcement. If you receive a suspension and are
    not sure why it occurred, please check the email sent to your Microsoft Account or view your
    Enforcement History on enforcement.xbox.com.

OK Fowl, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any suspensions they issue. They do not use the forums.

All a Microsoft rep can do is confirm if you have a suspension, and nothing more.

This page can explain how a user can be issued a suspension while serving a suspension: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/whatshappening/news.

If you have submitted a case review you will have to wait for the response which does take time.
  7. OK Fowl Win User

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

I wasn’t doing anything wrong when I got suspended. Why did this happen?
    While some Code of Conduct violations are immediately resolved, XBLPET also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are triggered by player complaints. The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and users may be enforced upon
    at any time for past offenses.

A player may be offline (or playing single player) at the time of the suspension, but his or her online status at that particular moment may have no bearing on the reason behind the enforcement. If you receive a suspension and are
    not sure why it occurred, please check the email sent to your Microsoft Account or view your
    Enforcement History on enforcement.xbox.com.
  8. Mox1010 Win User

same here , please upvote my note
  9. Ender2354 Win User

hi same what do i do i went to enforcement its telling me my account is fine but when i tried sending a message on the site its telling me

Because of your past behavior, you can't send messages.
    What do i do
  10. SirChewzAlot Win User

Communications Ban

I got a communication ban on the 7 June then a multiplayer ban on the 8 June finished both bans and nearly a week later I still can't message or party chat
Thema:

1. I just got multiplayer banned even though I can't message... - Similar Threads - got multiplayer banned

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  6. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  7. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  8. I got minecraft today, and I was trying to play multiplayer, but the button is greyed out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got minecraft today, and I was trying to play multiplayer, but the button is greyed out...: I don't know why it's greyed out. I've already gone and checked that multiplayer, and other buttons are allowed. I even blocked it and allowed it again, but the button was still grey without a...
  9. Does game pass allow for multiplayer gaming? I got the R79 monthly subscription but can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does game pass allow for multiplayer gaming? I got the R79 monthly subscription but can't...: Hi. South Africa. Bought game pass for R79 but can't access multiplayer gaming. Does this package not allow multiplay? If so, how can I reverse the subscription and join the correct one? Thanks...
  10. My terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on...: My terraria won’t work since I got unbanned on comms and because you can’t play terraria multiplayer when your comms banned my terraria still thinks I’m banned and won’t let people join my game...