I just got multiplayer banned even though I can't message...
Discus and support I just got multiplayer banned even though I can't message... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Two nights ago I sent my friend a message that said, "8===D" in that exact format, we banter occasionally so I figured it was alright. He reported me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ebrithil1, Oct 22, 2017.
Thema:
I just got multiplayer banned even though I can't message...
Loading...
-
I just got multiplayer banned even though I can't message... - Similar Threads - got multiplayer banned
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens
in XboX InsidersGot the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing... -
I just got minecraft, and changed my gamertag, but I can't play minecraft multiplayer, even...
in XBoX Games and AppsI just got minecraft, and changed my gamertag, but I can't play minecraft multiplayer, even...: I've had a problem like this, and also, whenever I go to my profile in the launcher, it redirects me to the page with my old gamer instead of the new one. How do I fix this?!... -
I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I
in XBoX AccessibilityI cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied... -
I got minecraft today, and I was trying to play multiplayer, but the button is greyed out...
in XBoX Games and AppsI got minecraft today, and I was trying to play multiplayer, but the button is greyed out...: I don't know why it's greyed out. I've already gone and checked that multiplayer, and other buttons are allowed. I even blocked it and allowed it again, but the button was still grey without a... -
Does game pass allow for multiplayer gaming? I got the R79 monthly subscription but can't...
in XBoX Games and AppsDoes game pass allow for multiplayer gaming? I got the R79 monthly subscription but can't...: Hi. South Africa. Bought game pass for R79 but can't access multiplayer gaming. Does this package not allow multiplay? If so, how can I reverse the subscription and join the correct one? Thanks... -
My terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on...
in XBoX Games and AppsMy terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on...: My terraria won’t work since I got unbanned on comms and because you can’t play terraria multiplayer when your comms banned my terraria still thinks I’m banned and won’t let people join my game...