I just got game pass today for cloud gaming and the play icon won't work I use android

Discus and support I just got game pass today for cloud gaming and the play icon won't work I use android in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I use cloud gaming on my android the play icon won't work why is this 679ffb37-6fa7-4bd7-aa3b-2dc5e393fd7d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nick Smallwood1, Apr 3, 2023.

1. I just got game pass today for cloud gaming and the play icon won't work I use android

When I use cloud gaming on my android the play icon won't work why is this

:)

Nick Smallwood1, Apr 3, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I just got game pass today for cloud gaming and the play icon won't work I use android

Hi Nick!

From which country are you currently located?

Please also confirm if you have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription not only Game Pass via https://account.microsoft.com/services.

May I also know your Android device make/model? Be sure to use the Xbox Game Pass app or try it on Google Chrome browser or Microsoft Edge via xbox.com/play
  3. Georges C. Win User

Xcloud L-stick and D-pad not working on android.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bobtheman9o, try to follow the topics below, also check the compatible devices and android version.

One of the things that can influence the accessibility of the command is the Android version and accessibility settings.

"While cloud gaming as part of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate may work on devices running modified, alternate, or emulated versions of Android OS, those systems are still being evaluated and players may see an unexpected or degraded play experience."

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/cloud...

How to use cloud gaming

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...

Supported browsers for cloud gaming on the web

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  4. WattyNuela Win User

¿Xbox game pass app on mobile devices missing details?

Thank you, I just want to point that the only way to play Xbox games on Android devices is via cloud gaming, which is a feature included with a Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

At the moment cloud gaming is not a feature available in Costa Rica

https://www.xbox.com/regions
  5. Ale_098 Win User

Xbox game pass for Android won't run games on my new phone.

In the Game Pass android app, cloud games are listed as "install to" with no option to play. This all started on my new phone.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox cloud gaming?

Hi Shon, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you using an Android device?

Please, try clearing the App Cache data.

Go to Settings > Apps, select the Xbox Game Pass app, then select Storage > Clear Data, then > Clear cache.

More information: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/troubleshoot-cloud-gaming-android
Thema:

1. I just got game pass today for cloud gaming and the play icon won't work I use android - Similar Threads - got game pass

2. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  3. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  4. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  5. I didnt have Game Pass all November, and now got charged 1 day for the full amount?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didnt have Game Pass all November, and now got charged 1 day for the full amount?: I had no money and canceled the Game Pass Subscription within PayPal. Couldnt play Cities2 some days ago as I didnt have Game Pass, Im sure of it I checked the XBox Start Page for new Releases....
  6. I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...

in XBoX on Windows
    I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...: I redeemed the Doritos thing for the free xbox game pads and never got it f9ae1da9-68c6-4a48-b756-fcebdea0022b
  7. I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...: I assumed when I entered the code it'd be on my Xbox already because my email is linked with it. Is this something I still have to wait for or should I have already gotten game pass after entering...
  8. I belive I'm hacked and I have lost my game pass and not got refunded

in XBoX Accessibility
    I belive I'm hacked and I have lost my game pass and not got refunded: Randomly while I was playing one of my game pass ultimate games I got disconnected and got 2 emails of Microsoft aying about how my account has been activated or somthing and then my game pass was...
  9. Just got the game pass for PC and I can't download any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got the game pass for PC and I can't download any games: When prompted to select a drive (I only have C drive) it says "cannot set your default installation location to that folder" no matter what folder I select. I've tried restarting, updating apps...
  10. I got starfied game from game pass and it keeps freezing up and I can't do anything on the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got starfied game from game pass and it keeps freezing up and I can't do anything on the game: I download Starfield from game pass and now it won't let me finish my mission it keeps freezing up everytime i try to play i don't understand it was just working fine and now the one mission I'm...