i just got black ops cold war and im already banned from the servers

Discus and support i just got black ops cold war and im already banned from the servers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just got my copy of bocw, and as i try to sign into my Activision account it just tells me ive been banned from their servers.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brian Pass, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Brian Pass
    Brian Pass Guest

i just got my copy of bocw, and as i try to sign into my Activision account it just tells me ive been banned from their servers.

:)

Brian Pass, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your game.

Just a heads up, Xbox will not see the information as to why you got banned from the game itself. That is a ban coming from Activision and if you want to know the reason for this, I suggest to reach out to them about it.

You can review this link for more information:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

In most cases, game developers have game-specific safety systems that are in place to enforce their own gaming community policies independent from Xbox. Since every game is different, the method by which you’re notified of a game-related suspension varies by developer.

Game-specific suspensions fall outside the scope of Xbox. We recommend contacting the developer or publisher for more info.

Hope that helps!
  3. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  4. ZombifyHDx Win User

cold war game chat not working because of communication ban

my ban has already been lifted, it was only 24 hours. i can talk in party chat and message again its just cold war still think im banned
  5. Francia J. Win User

I have no Content packs for Black Ops Cold War

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Sine this is a physical disc game, simply search the content packs directly on Microsoft Store. Here you go:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
  6. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

Thema:

1. i just got black ops cold war and im already banned from the servers - Similar Threads - got black ops

2. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  3. My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...: My son got the black screen of death on his Xbox one s 67c4f855-7abe-450b-9aa2-44fc5231f2c4
  4. I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT: I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH on my xbox one s and I gave it to the repair shop.After i got my xbox I FORGOT MY PASSWORD so i clicked the option FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD and they asked my...
  5. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  6. I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...: this keep happening for couple days now. just only happen when i play gta v. i'm able to play gta v for like 10 - 40 mins then got black screen. the mouse when press esc to get in map or sometime...
  7. My black ops 2 account got hacked and I can’t use my account to play all my stuff got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My black ops 2 account got hacked and I can’t use my account to play all my stuff got...: I was playing on black ops 2 and I called this guy out for cheating he got mad and hacked my account I can’t level up or use any of my stuff if you all can fix this it would be much appreciated if...
  8. Just got Xbox live to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one x but it says it doesn’t work and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got Xbox live to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one x but it says it doesn’t work and...: Please help me out someone f62126e8-1720-4c15-b023-072513c0ebb4
  9. Recore got to end of armory not easy and the black screened

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore got to end of armory not easy and the black screened: Saw the containment chambers after making it through the armory transition screen and then the game froze. I certainly dont want to go thru all that again to have the same thing happen. Is this a...
  10. Why is it taking so long after I got it approved to add black ops 2 to my download queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it taking so long after I got it approved to add black ops 2 to my download queue: It’s taking too long and it’s says it should get added in a bit and it’s been a bit 656f3d1f-e51d-411b-a5bc-9fa8ac80d78f