I just got banned for 8 days for a nonsensical mediocre joke. I've tried to contact support...

Discus and support I just got banned for 8 days for a nonsensical mediocre joke. I've tried to contact support... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got home from work I started to play dead by daylight game the game and there was a player named Pakito is alive I sent him a message for making the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ShadowXp90, Nov 26, 2022.

1. ShadowXp90
    ShadowXp90 Guest

I just got banned for 8 days for a nonsensical mediocre joke. I've tried to contact support...

I got home from work I started to play dead by daylight game the game and there was a player named Pakito is alive I sent him a message for making the joke and I told him Pakito is not alive anymore and the player left me for no reason and they banned me for 8 nonsense days that I can do I am stressed because I come from work and the first thing I find is that they ban me because a child reported me for a nonsense joke ……

:)

ShadowXp90, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I just got banned for 8 days for a nonsensical mediocre joke. I've tried to contact support but nothing. I suppose this is the only option I have but I don't think it's going to work either……..

Hello again, i understand perfectly, but as I mentioned above enforcement is a support to part being only possible contact when its suspension or ban allows an appeal.
  3. ShadowXp90 Win User

I just got banned for 8 days for a nonsensical mediocre joke. I've tried to contact support but nothing. I suppose this is the only option I have but I don't think it's going to work either……..

I'm sorry for not specifying enough but here's another explanation, my reason for banning was that I still sent you a player through the Xbox chat pakito is not alive anymore in the form of a mockery oh joke because I beat him in a game of a game called dead by daylight but the player doesn't seem to take it very seriously and decided to report me, in fact it's not the first time this has happened to me there are words on the Xbox that you can't mention and you can get banned for it but what I said above wasn't nothing bad I just wanted to be funny because the gamer tags of the player who reported me is Pakito is alive I don't see the point of being banned for 8 days for that and I want them to reduce the ban to remove it because I didn't know that it wasn't I could say that word oh they were going to veto me for something like that.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ShadowXp90, Enforcement is a department apart from this community and Xbox service.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  5. Fennexthefennec Win User

Won't Redeem Code!

I've been having the same issue. I tried contacting Xbox support, but the guy I got connected to was just like "That sounds like a problem. Have a nice day." Then he disconnected.

I also tried redeeming the code on another profile and the same issue occurs.
  6. Epic Elite x19 Win User

Cant speak on live.

I got g banned for a week and it was my first time getting banned and I've tried contacting Xbox/ Microsoft but I no answer on why I can't hear friends. Getting banned so stupid..
Thema:

1. I just got banned for 8 days for a nonsensical mediocre joke. I've tried to contact support... - Similar Threads - got banned days

2. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  3. I got communication banned for 2 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for 2 days: My account got com banned because I called a guy a [mod removed] that voice messaged me sexual remarks about my son on my profile pic and I get com banned and nothing happens to the weirdo how is...
  4. I have got a 366 day ban off Xbox outta nowhere why have I got this I done nothing wrong...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have got a 366 day ban off Xbox outta nowhere why have I got this I done nothing wrong...: I just got a 366 day ban out of nowhere and I had I ban already when I got this but I couldn't do anything while I was banned before and why did I get this ban and how can I get unbanned? Please...
  5. Me and my cousin got banned for 15 days and i keep getting banned for another 15 days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my cousin got banned for 15 days and i keep getting banned for another 15 days...: please help i want to play xbox eb920e66-5832-4c6d-84a8-6f30fe2c8062
  6. I got a 15 day ban and it doesn't tell me why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a 15 day ban and it doesn't tell me why.: I got a 15 day account ban and idk why. It says it's a full account ban. The last ban I got was a 2 day com ban cause my friends and family like to get on my account and do stuff. As annoying as...
  7. I got a perma ban for appeal a 4 day suspension and now I can’t see both

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a perma ban for appeal a 4 day suspension and now I can’t see both: So I got a coms ban which was given fairly but I tried to get the ban lifted from four days as it was done in a jokingly manner, the appeal was denied and a perma ban was received. Now I am unable...
  8. I got a four day ban, does it remain active whilst my appeal is reviewed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got a four day ban, does it remain active whilst my appeal is reviewed?: My message was in response to harassment from a player after a game. How can a ban be fair or appropriate. The message wasn’t threatening. If the appeal takes 4 days then I’ve effectively been...
  9. I got a 11 day Ban for this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a 11 day Ban for this...: Conan exiles is a game with partial nudity, I was excited to start my new adventure so at the character creation I picked a female character because it's a PvP game and generally female characters...
  10. I got a 5 day communication ban and it wasn't me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a 5 day communication ban and it wasn't me...: I was offline, 2 of my friends have my account on thier Xbox. I let them freely log in and play as they please. But one of my friends logged on to my account and sent himself a message saying...