I just got a system update which says i wont be able to use my xbox if i dont download it,...

Discus and support I just got a system update which says i wont be able to use my xbox if i dont download it,... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If you have any advice, i would really need it, thank you 90e6d957-8c05-4329-9da6-bc997b7789bd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PatrykWielgus, Dec 5, 2022.

1. I just got a system update which says i wont be able to use my xbox if i dont download it,...

If you have any advice, i would really need it, thank you

:)

PatrykWielgus, Dec 5, 2022
  2. PatrykWielgus Win User

I just got a system update which says i wont be able to use my xbox if i dont download it, i press update, it does 3% of it and says there's a problem with an error code 80070570

hiya, yes i have used a different outlet and tried an update, yes ive tried using a different network and do the update, and i tried doing the offline system update but it didnt work, nothing worked and ive been unable to use my xbox for weeks, when will xbox fix this!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I just got a system update which says i wont be able to use my xbox if i dont download it, i press update, it does 3% of it and says there's a problem with an error code 80070570

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.

My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this PatrykWielgus

May I know if you tried connecting your Xbox to a different room / power outlet and then try to perform the update again?

Or what about using a different Wi-Fi network?

If yes and if that doesn't work, try performing an offline update, usually that helps when your console is not capable to perform the update as usual

For this you need a USB and PC to format it and transfer files provided in the link below (with detailed steps and requirements):

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

**If maybe you're using an insider build you need to leave the program first
  4. Wi1DB0YZ330 Win User

Xbox 360 Preview Program

I recently got a message that i was to system update after recently getting one which i did and now every time i try to get on it wont let me go online until i download it which it wont
  5. OpTiCxL3R0Y Win User

XBOX LIVE PROFILE WONT DOWNLOAD

I Just Got My Xbox How Do i *** Download my Profile Cause it wont let me and i dont know what u guys mean
  6. Jonathan Hilt Win User

i just bought this system and it will not download the games from my old system it worked for a min then just stopped, it might be my router but if not what else could it be

both systems are up to date one is about 4 years old a d i updated it before i did the network transfer to the new system i dont see why i would be having trouble for downloads expecially when its a brand new system literally just opened it up yesterday and wont download anything for my games
Thema:

I just got a system update which says i wont be able to use my xbox if i dont download it,...

1. I just got a system update which says i wont be able to use my xbox if i dont download it,... - Similar Threads - got system update

2. I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...: Plz help!! I don't know if it is a scam and I don't want my Xbox to be broken 7d19635e-531a-48b7-ae6b-461bfc362b74
  3. I got a system error E208 0000045D 00000005 on my xbox 1 and I can't do anything about it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a system error E208 0000045D 00000005 on my xbox 1 and I can't do anything about it.: After trying to start my xbox, I'm given the option to either restart or troubleshoot, but I physically can't select troubleshoot, the controller is on and connected, but it won't highlight or...
  4. Xbox One got "System Error: E100 00000703 80910006" after offline update and went into...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One got "System Error: E100 00000703 80910006" after offline update and went into...: Hi, my Xbox One went into "Something went wrong" loop after a failed online update I tried to do offline update using USB stick and now it always stuck at 58% before the system rebooted and...
  5. Xbox One got "System Error: E100 00000703 80910006" after offline update and went into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One got "System Error: E100 00000703 80910006" after offline update and went into...: Hi, my Xbox One went into "Something went wrong" loop after a failed online update I tried to do offline update using USB stick and now it always stuck at 58% before the system rebooted and...
  6. Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!: I'am usually playing xbox one using the streaming options on pc, with auto sign in, everything works fine; but yesterday, after i'm doing a system update, the autp sign in on xbox does not work...
  7. Just got a 3.7 gb system update

in XboX Insiders
    Just got a 3.7 gb system update: I don't see any notes for an update that big what is it submitted by /u/joshmary1 [link] [comments]
  8. Can u please unban my Xbox one system I just got

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u please unban my Xbox one system I just got: I just brought this Xbox one second hand can u please unban my console i can't go to the enforcmet an check nuffin or answer the questions to get it back please help me...
  9. Got avoid me again for doing nothing? fix this reputation system *flawed*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got avoid me again for doing nothing? fix this reputation system *flawed*: This is like the 30th+ time getting avoid me, at this point I'm pretty much done with Xbox.. every game I get false reported while on Reputation: Needs Work.. how do you expect us to get it off...
  10. I got an issue with my live account on my system

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got an issue with my live account on my system: when I turn my xbox on it signs me out my settings for instant sign in is set for my account I don't use a Kinect for sign in at all, I am game sharing with a trusted friend but I never got...