i just got 2 giftcards purchased from my microsoft account , could not do a thing to stop...

Discus and support i just got 2 giftcards purchased from my microsoft account , could not do a thing to stop... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Tried login in on microsoft to delete the payment method but it requires i put a new one, in which case the person trying to buy more gift cards will... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlbertoBrioso, Jan 13, 2023.

  1. i just got 2 giftcards purchased from my microsoft account , could not do a thing to stop...


    Tried login in on microsoft to delete the payment method but it requires i put a new one, in which case the person trying to buy more gift cards will be able to do it

    2 giftcards were just purchased 1 for 30 and 1 for 50, how do i fight this, i even tried calling microsoft but the automated machine is beyond salvation, endless loop

    help please

    :)
     
    AlbertoBrioso, Jan 13, 2023
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    i just got 2 giftcards purchased from my microsoft account , could not do a thing to stop this. My paypal was the payment method used. Paypal says i have to fix through microsoft

  3. AngelinaNguyen Win User

    Can I redeem Xbox gift cards and get Minecoins?

    I have a $5 Xbox giftcard from Microsoft Rewards that was loaded into my account. How do I purchase minecoins with it. I am playing Minecraft Pocket Edition on my phone.
  4. YareYareDazeYakuza Win User

    Microsoft Rewards

    Yes you already explained to me that the suspension on a microsoft rewards account wont affect my roblox but if I use 2 microsoft accounts and get giftcards on the 2 accounts and use both of the giftcards on my main roblox account what happens?
  5. OP_TikTak Win User

    Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

    But do i use my xbox account to play minecraft?

    And you can redeem a code for minecraft java and bedrock edition from a xbox giftcard rather than a microsoft giftcard right?
  6. Spiral Browser Win User

    How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?

    how do I get the code for microsoft guftcard i bought it from ms rewards and i want to buy robux and when i go to roblox to purshes robux with my giftcard it doesnt show method for ms giftcard could you please help

    thank you
Thema:

i just got 2 giftcards purchased from my microsoft account , could not do a thing to stop...

Loading...
  1. i just got 2 giftcards purchased from my microsoft account , could not do a thing to stop... - Similar Threads - got giftcards purchased

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. I redeemed a 10$ giftcard and then a 25$ giftcard and instead of getting 35$ in total I got...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a 10$ giftcard and then a 25$ giftcard and instead of getting 35$ in total I got...: I went to the Microsoft store(on Xbox) and redeemed a 10$ giftcard. A few days later I redeemed a 25$ giftcard. I was supposed to have 35$ in total but instead got 25$. I tried to redeem the 10$...
  8. My Xbox Giftcard code got too scratched?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Giftcard code got too scratched?: My Xbox giftcard code got scratched to the point where I can't see the code. Can I get some help? e82c30e0-2f06-4f9e-b77a-a7f07a8ef3cc
  9. I used a giftcard for minecraft bedrock and java, but only got bedrock

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used a giftcard for minecraft bedrock and java, but only got bedrock: the title sums it up pretty much, when I enter the launcher, only bedrock says play, java says buy now. e638992d-ff78-4644-841a-a3c2f1b3565e
  10. I have not got my giftcard from inviting my friend to Xbox live

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have not got my giftcard from inviting my friend to Xbox live: I havhe not got my giftcard from inviting my friend to Xbox live 9d02842a-bcca-4630-9ee3-10625e460695