i just got 2 giftcards purchased from my microsoft account , could not do a thing to stop...

Discus and support i just got 2 giftcards purchased from my microsoft account , could not do a thing to stop... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Tried login in on microsoft to delete the payment method but it requires i put a new one, in which case the person trying to buy more gift cards will... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlbertoBrioso, Jan 13, 2023.

1. i just got 2 giftcards purchased from my microsoft account , could not do a thing to stop...

Tried login in on microsoft to delete the payment method but it requires i put a new one, in which case the person trying to buy more gift cards will be able to do it

2 giftcards were just purchased 1 for 30 and 1 for 50, how do i fight this, i even tried calling microsoft but the automated machine is beyond salvation, endless loop

help please

:)

AlbertoBrioso, Jan 13, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

i just got 2 giftcards purchased from my microsoft account , could not do a thing to stop this. My paypal was the payment method used. Paypal says i have to fix through microsoft

3. AngelinaNguyen Win User

Can I redeem Xbox gift cards and get Minecoins?

I have a $5 Xbox giftcard from Microsoft Rewards that was loaded into my account. How do I purchase minecoins with it. I am playing Minecraft Pocket Edition on my phone.
  4. YareYareDazeYakuza Win User

Microsoft Rewards

Yes you already explained to me that the suspension on a microsoft rewards account wont affect my roblox but if I use 2 microsoft accounts and get giftcards on the 2 accounts and use both of the giftcards on my main roblox account what happens?
  5. OP_TikTak Win User

Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

But do i use my xbox account to play minecraft?

And you can redeem a code for minecraft java and bedrock edition from a xbox giftcard rather than a microsoft giftcard right?
  6. Spiral Browser Win User

How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?

how do I get the code for microsoft guftcard i bought it from ms rewards and i want to buy robux and when i go to roblox to purshes robux with my giftcard it doesnt show method for ms giftcard could you please help

thank you
Thema:

i just got 2 giftcards purchased from my microsoft account , could not do a thing to stop...

1. i just got 2 giftcards purchased from my microsoft account , could not do a thing to stop... - Similar Threads - got giftcards purchased

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  5. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  6. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  7. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  8. My Xbox Giftcard code got too scratched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Giftcard code got too scratched?: My Xbox giftcard code got scratched to the point where I can't see the code. Can I get some help? e82c30e0-2f06-4f9e-b77a-a7f07a8ef3cc
  9. I used a giftcard for minecraft bedrock and java, but only got bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used a giftcard for minecraft bedrock and java, but only got bedrock: the title sums it up pretty much, when I enter the launcher, only bedrock says play, java says buy now. e638992d-ff78-4644-841a-a3c2f1b3565e
  10. I have not got my giftcard from inviting my friend to Xbox live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have not got my giftcard from inviting my friend to Xbox live: I havhe not got my giftcard from inviting my friend to Xbox live 9d02842a-bcca-4630-9ee3-10625e460695