I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing...
Discus and support I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yay! submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Austineer5, Nov 20, 2019.
Thema:
I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing...
Loading...
-
I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing... - Similar Threads - GIT INVITED PROJECT
-
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.
in XboX InsidersWhen the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you... -
I Deleted my xbox 360 account how do I git it back
in XBoX AccessibilityI Deleted my xbox 360 account how do I git it back: I cant download my xbox 360 account because I deleted it 74a168b8-ec9b-4e94-89f2-03ae84c91930 -
i cant git into my Xbox profile even thow I have the email it whants me to make a new one...
in XBoX Accessibilityi cant git into my Xbox profile even thow I have the email it whants me to make a new one...: my email account for my sbox account was delated so I made a new one with the same email and i cant log in to my Xbox account and it whants me to make a new one, and if I click sigh in it just... -
I did a request for a refund and I git the confirmation that ma refund was made. But I...
in XBoX Games and AppsI did a request for a refund and I git the confirmation that ma refund was made. But I...: It was call of duty modern wafare 2 86828cd8-aa7f-429e-a293-8c7fb19c6485 -
Can't. Git pinballfx2 xbox 360.
in XBoX AccessibilityCan't. Git pinballfx2 xbox 360.: Can't. Get pinball fx2 xbox 360. I have. A xbox 1 and want my old games 98d39afa-dda2-4c8b-9842-a2202c0e5a27 -
I git scamed i bought call of dirty black ops 2 and i tryed play it it said that i did not...
in XBoX Games and AppsI git scamed i bought call of dirty black ops 2 and i tryed play it it said that i did not...: I just boght black ops 2 with my 50 dollers that i worked hard for i want my money back please and thank you 4a2d8cfa-d26e-419a-853b-7753983261cd -
How do I git a new xbox one controller
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do I git a new xbox one controller: Need new xbox one controller c8cdcadd-9aa9-43a0-9451-94764582b264 -
can't log into game i git from you
in XBoX Accessibilitycan't log into game i git from you: I can't sign into Xbox Live for my games on Windows 10 960b8603-7615-4f70-b12d-7cefee26983f