I just downloaded A Plague Tale Requiem from Xbox game pass and it hangs on the loading...

Discus and support I just downloaded A Plague Tale Requiem from Xbox game pass and it hangs on the loading... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just downloaded A Plague Tale Requiem from Xbox game pass and it hangs on the loading screen. I am not able to play the game, so how do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Preach34, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Preach34
    Preach34 Guest

I just downloaded A Plague Tale Requiem from Xbox game pass and it hangs on the loading...

I just downloaded A Plague Tale Requiem from Xbox game pass and it hangs on the loading screen. I am not able to play the game, so how do I troubleshoot this?

:)

Preach34, Nov 10, 2022
  2. karl_Sefni Win User

plague tale requiem error

I use a Windows 10 PC .not only in this game I also can't run the death stranding game and always got same error
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Karl_sefni

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    Do you know if your device received recently an update?
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your device?

Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. karl_Sefni Win User

I can still play the other 2 games, Middle Earth and Watch dogs, but these two still don't work
  5. karl_Sefni Win User

Ryzen 5 2500u

Ram 8gb

I tried to reset it and repair it from Xbox app, but it's no use
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What are your hardware specs?

And what did you tried so far to fix this

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
Thema:

1. I just downloaded A Plague Tale Requiem from Xbox game pass and it hangs on the loading... - Similar Threads - downloaded Plague Tale

2. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  3. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  4. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  5. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. Xbox series X No download progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X No download progress: Hello, Ive recently been having issues with my xbox series X downloads (game updates and downloads). In the queue it states updating but there is no speed in the top right corner and the bar...
  8. When downloading games will disconnect the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    When downloading games will disconnect the internet: While downloading a game my Xbox disconnects it’s self from the internet an stops downloading what’s it’s downloading help plz 2c6a3716-a900-4d4d-b193-298d8e67b3b0
  9. No Install button for remote download

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Install button for remote download: Hey yall hope you can help a brother out. I'm having an issue where I can't remote download a game to my xbox and yes, I've done everything Microsoft had said and even some of yall but I got no...
  10. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...