I just download mlb the show with Xbox game pass but it keeps give me a code error of 0xb100042

Discus and support I just download mlb the show with Xbox game pass but it keeps give me a code error of 0xb100042 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why won’t it let me play mlb the show 22 with game pass keeps throwing code error 0xb100042 0e566ad2-75aa-47dc-88f8-cc52423a853d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by cameron crow, Mar 13, 2023.

1. cameron crow
    cameron crow Guest

I just download mlb the show with Xbox game pass but it keeps give me a code error of 0xb100042

Why won’t it let me play mlb the show 22 with game pass keeps throwing code error 0xb100042

:)

cameron crow, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox support:

"We’re currently investigating this error. In the meantime, try the solutions below."

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...

We may need to perform a powercycle on your console and then try again.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. football nic 8 Win User

Disc/Digital Game

Just the full game but voucher code reddems from my understanding should give dlc and it said when I put the code in and everything, mlb the show 21 Xbox one notmlb the show 21 5,000 stubs. note: mlb the show 21 was downloaded to my console by disc
  4. lukemcintosh Win User

MLB the show 22

Ok first off thank you for the information. Second, I think that some sort of glitch happened that allowed me to download mlb the show 22 even when I don't have game pass. I checked my subscriptions and game pass is not on there so I'm not sure how I was able to download it.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

error code 0xb100042

Where does it display that error code? That is not a normal Xbox error code format. Make sure you are connected to the internet. Do you have another account that you could test launching the game with?
  6. killa mkc Win User

NFS most wanted multiplay free patch

i am having a problem and i need ur help and that is that i am not able to re download my online pass it keeps on giving me an error message Status code: 800700e8; but i was able to re download the ultimate speed pack.
Thema:

1. I just download mlb the show with Xbox game pass but it keeps give me a code error of 0xb100042 - Similar Threads - download mlb show

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  6. Purchased a digital download from Amazon for MLB show 2023 and it will not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a digital download from Amazon for MLB show 2023 and it will not: Purchase MLB show 2023 from Amazon digital download for Xbox one and it will not load and says check back later it’s been over 24 hours and the key codes already technically been used so I can’t...
  7. MLB The Show -- Download Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB The Show -- Download Issues: Standard Edition MLB The Show for Xbox One (not the hard copy). It won't finish downloading and stops at 58.6% each time, and says "installed" and "ready to play" but doesn't let me play past the...
  8. MLB The Show 21 Tech on XBOX | How to download MLB beta

in XboX Insiders
    MLB The Show 21 Tech on XBOX | How to download MLB beta: [IMG] submitted by /u/broantkdh [link] [comments]
  9. Does anyone know if the MLB TV app is available to download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if the MLB TV app is available to download?: Does anyone know if the MLB TV app is available to download? I do not see it under apps? Is it not supported on the XBOX 360 console? b96f7701-70a4-4c26-9ab9-47a045a74cd9
  10. cant download mlb 2k13

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download mlb 2k13: Trying to redownload mlb 2k13 through download history and get error code 800700E8. Bren happening for a couple days now. Tried to got to on demand and no baseball games at all are even there....