I just changed to a new laptop and my premium Xbox games Solitaire, Mahjong, and Jigsaw...

Discus and support I just changed to a new laptop and my premium Xbox games Solitaire, Mahjong, and Jigsaw... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a new laptop and when signing in it has the same email address, etc however, my Premium status did not transfer over and I am not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marytweten, Apr 1, 2021.

1. marytweten
    marytweten Guest

I just changed to a new laptop and my premium Xbox games Solitaire, Mahjong, and Jigsaw...

I recently bought a new laptop and when signing in it has the same email address, etc however, my Premium status did not transfer over and I am not sure why since it supposedly is all linked to the cloud.

I went ahead and purchased the Premium again for Mahjong even though it was not due for several months however I just renewed my Solitaire Premium subscription and do not want to have to purchase it again.

Solitaire Premium was renewed on 3/3/21 at 7:42 am per email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

It states $16.23 was charged to my Visa ending 8121 Order number 2818131509.

How do I get this to transfer over this Premium subscription I paid for just under a month ago.

For the Jigsaw Puzzle how do I get all my packs, etc to transfer over? All stats are gone and I worked hard for my packs etc.

Thank you,

Mary Tweten

:)

marytweten, Apr 1, 2021
  2. VickiGrisdale Win User

Taptiles

I am not trying to buy Premium I am trying to upgrade as I have been able to do in Mahjong Solitaire and Jigsaw games,
  3. Alain Gadoury Win User

Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC ( and I'd payed for it!)

Go to the Store and install another Microsoft game. Like Mahjong or Jigsaw.

Start that game and when you are logged in to Xbox Live, start Solitaire while leaving the Mahjong or Jigsaw game open.

Worked for me.
  4. SWEETLITTLECAT Win User

This in-app purchase is no longer available

I got the same problem, but only with Jigsaw. Minesweeper, Mahjong, Solitaire and Word Games are working just fine, but Jigsaw can't connect to Xbox live and I have a different amount of gold and lost my whole library. Tried reinstalling, but to no avail...
  5. LuminalEagle68 Win User

0xC03F300D error code logging in to Microsoft Mahjong

Another heard from here. I cannot log into mahjong. I went through the store to open other games, solitaire, jigsaw puzzles and they open fine now. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling mahjong. I have it installed on two devices (desktop and laptop)
    and i have the same difficulty on both.
  6. TMS 1977 Win User

0xC03F300D error code logging in to Microsoft Mahjong

I get this error code when starting up jigsaw and mahjong on windows 10.

On the laptop with windows 8 they still work.

The other microsoft games like minesweep en solitaire and jackpot all work fine under 10 and 8.
Thema:

1. I just changed to a new laptop and my premium Xbox games Solitaire, Mahjong, and Jigsaw... - Similar Threads - changed laptop premium

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  5. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  6. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  7. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  8. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  9. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  10. Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.: A few weeks ago i changed my Primary email from my dads to my own and afterwards any microsoft apps on my laptop(Xbox App, Microsoft store, onedrive, Etc.) won't let me sign in, as soon as i put...