I just cant install Conan Exiles on xbox app on my PC

Discus and support I just cant install Conan Exiles on xbox app on my PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 gives; 0x0000001 error. wich is wrong. my msi pc is a Trident x plus 9SE-062US it has an INTER CORE I9-9900KF,3.6gHZ with NVIDIA RTX 2080... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by amattei, Sep 22, 2021.

1. amattei
    amattei New Member

Windows 10 gives; 0x0000001 error. wich is wrong. my msi pc is a Trident x plus 9SE-062US it has an INTER CORE I9-9900KF,3.6gHZ with NVIDIA RTX 2080 DDRS 8G 2TB HDD and an SSD of 510GB and 16GB ram.

amattei, Sep 22, 2021
  2. amattei
    amattei New Member
    i have series x and one x and one and i have game pass ultimate i am supposed to be able to download conan exiles in to my xbox app on my win 10 pc but theres always an error something like 0x0000001 wich is kind of "your computer cant play this game" but my pc is a
    msi Trident X plus 9SE-062US it has an INTER CORE I9-9900KF,3.6gHZ with NVIDIA RTX 2080 DDRS 8G 2TB HDD and an SSD of 510GB and 16GB ram. how cant it run the game?

amattei, Sep 22, 2021
  3. Georges C. Win User

Can i play conan exiles on pc xbox game pass with a friend on xbox console?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AxDas, I did some research on Conan Exiles and unfortunately, Conan Exiles is not cross-platform between PC and consoles.

That means PC players cannot play the game with their friends on a PlayStation or Xbox console.

However, the game does support cross-generation play from PS4 to PS5, as well as Xbox One to Xbox Series.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/conan-ex...

https://guidefall.com/conan-exiles-crossplay-is...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. LuthorCorp Win User

How do I fix error 0xd05e0108 ?

Hi,

Same here.

problem with COnan exile on gamepass pc with error code 0xD05E0108

game not installed on C:\
  5. Belen T.C. Win User

Xbox Game Pass - Conan Exiles

Hello Maoriiboy86,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with joining servers on Conan Exiles on Xbox Game Pass. Let's work on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Since you declined to install BattlEye during your first attempt to play the game, you will need to manually install it to be able to join servers. Here are the steps to install BattlEye for Conan Exiles on Xbox Game Pass:

1. Go to the folder where Conan Exiles is installed on your PC. You can find it by right-clicking on the game icon and selecting "Open file location".

2. In the game folder, look for a file named "Install_BattlEye.bat" and double-click on it. This should launch the BattlEye installer and prompt you to accept the terms and conditions.

3. If the installer does not launch or you get an error message, you may need to run it as an administrator. To do this, right-click on the file and select "Run as administrator".

4. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation of BattlEye.

5. Restart your PC and launch Conan Exiles again. You should be able to join any server that requires BattlEye.

I hope this helps you resolve your issue and enjoy the game.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Georges C. Win User

How can i enable mods ?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Henrique, you are trying to play Conan Exiles on console or PC, because at the moment only the PC supports MODS.

Do the Console versions of Conan Exile support mods?

https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Mods on Microsoft Store (PC) and how to install them

https://forums.funcom.com/t/mods-on-microsoft-store-pc-and-how-to-install-them/168411

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  7. Kathy A. Win User

Conan Exiles. Can't load save.

Hello Brent Little,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to load the saved data of your game and is unable to because of the error about it. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. Is this the only game you are having this issue with?
    2. May we ask for a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal any personal information.
    3. Are you playing the game with mods?
    We found reference that you might like to check:

I can't load my save game in single player - Conan Exiles / PC Discussion - Funcom Forums

Latest Conan Exiles topics - Funcom Forums

Conan Exiles Resources and Frequently Asked Questions - Conan Exiles - Funcom Forums

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. I just cant install Conan Exiles on xbox app on my PC - Similar Threads - cant install Conan

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  4. why I cant install racing wheel drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I cant install racing wheel drivers?: why I cant install racing wheel drivers? I get this error and cant solve the problem, help me to solve this please... 4143c1d7-679e-4aa1-aecb-9597383a149c
  5. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  6. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  7. Cant install forza 4 with game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza 4 with game pass.: Im using windows 10. im trying to install forza 4 but it is giving me 0x803f8007 error. This issue is only with this game. Please let me know any fixes. bd82c78e-1998-4835-83bc-ec6f67d55fa7
  8. Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path: If i want to download and install the Minecraft Launcher it says to me hey where do u want to install it fine until here. But then if i try to select a folder like a newly created one by myself...
  9. Cant install appx files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install appx files: I'm trying to download an appx file, but I just used a Windows batch file for optimization and it seems to have deleted the app installer. I re-downloaded them from the Microsoft Store and...
  10. when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...: when i try pressing the not loaded button nothing happens and when i wait long for it load it doesnt load up anyone had it something like this ? 230979fa-8408-4894-9bc5-d7588fad5554