I just bought this Xbox and it won't show up on my TV

Discus and support I just bought this Xbox and it won't show up on my TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the HDMI plug in power on and I got nothing baf3a594-9ec6-46e0-afe0-5000942ce7a2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Douglas Braley, Nov 26, 2022.

1. I just bought this Xbox and it won't show up on my TV

I have the HDMI plug in power on and I got nothing

:)

Douglas Braley, Nov 26, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is it a new Xbox? Which Xbox? What is the model number of your television? Have you installed updates on your television and Xbox?
  3. MeanAlloy01 Win User

Good USB Flash Drives Compatible with Xbox 360 4gb Slim?

I just bought a SanDisk Glide (32 GB) and my Xbox doesn't even recognize it. It won't even show up as a usable device? Any ideas?
  4. UnDeadYaoguai Win User

My xbox won't boot up or connect my controller

The only buttons on the xbox that work are the ejection and the power it won't show up anything on my TV
  5. AmandaDillinger Win User

Xbox one s random disconnects

My xbox one has a disc stuck in.it and it won't play any of the games. When I turn it back on it doesn't show up on the tv
  6. tucktime720 Win User

Live core service issues

Our Xbox won't even show up on the TV screen. What's going on? Earlier we just couldn't sign into Xbox live now it isn't functioning at all!
Thema:

1. I just bought this Xbox and it won't show up on my TV - Similar Threads - bought won't show

2. I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...: I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and it just says you f69e2dc0-7173-42d2-84cd-f0facce6d2ba
  3. Bought game won't show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought game won't show: I bought borderlands collection: Pandora's Box and it's not showing up, I get a message saying check back in a little bit We're having trouble getting your stuff right now. Every other game I own...
  4. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?: Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's...
  5. Fifa points bought through Microsoft store won't show up in game to use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa points bought through Microsoft store won't show up in game to use: Tried restarting, force restating, closing game, re'synced everything. FIFA points won't show up f6c503ab-165d-49c2-adf7-ea8871fd2d33
  6. I bought a Rocksmith song and it won't show in my playlist no matter what I try

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Rocksmith song and it won't show in my playlist no matter what I try: I bought a song on Rocksmith on the Xbox One and the song is not showing up in my playlist where it should. I've watched videos about this issue and have already gone to manage add ons and have...
  7. Marvel's avengers game won't show I bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel's avengers game won't show I bought it: I pre ordered avengers and now it acts like i have to buy it again. My credit card shows the payment went through. It downloaded and i got to play the beta but on launch day it disappeared from my...
  8. I bought a movie it took the money out but won't show up in collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a movie it took the money out but won't show up in collection: I bought ted2 on sale last night and it didn't pop up in collection but i got the email saying I pu heard it so I gave it a day to sit and the movie still hasn't showed up...
  9. Plants vs Zombies won't show up in my One queue because Xbox can't remember I bought ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plants vs Zombies won't show up in my One queue because Xbox can't remember I bought ...: I noticed Plants vs Zombies was on the list of 360 backward compatibility but it didn't pop up in my One queue. I checked the Xbox page for it and it doesn't understand I bought it (still shows...
  10. Bought Xbox Live Gold through my xbox and the subscription won't show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox Live Gold through my xbox and the subscription won't show up: I just bought xbox live gold through my xbox and it was the 3 month subscription,but its not showing up. I didn't even get an email confirming i had bought it. Im confused on what to do and what...