i just bought this system and it will not download the games from my old system it worked...

Discus and support i just bought this system and it will not download the games from my old system it worked... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i just bought this system and it will not download the games from my old system it worked for a min then just stopped, it might be my router but if not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonathan Hilt, Nov 26, 2022.

1. i just bought this system and it will not download the games from my old system it worked...

i just bought this system and it will not download the games from my old system it worked for a min then just stopped, it might be my router but if not what else could it be?

:)

Jonathan Hilt, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Jonathan Hilt Win User

i just bought this system and it will not download the games from my old system it worked for a min then just stopped, it might be my router but if not what else could it be

i can try but i think it is my internet bc tv works fine but when i try to download it does for a few seconds and then it stops and download speeds go away and then cancels download and then shows me code 0x800701e7 whitch if im correct is a internet default? and i called support and had the reboot my router and they said i need further evaluation from a tech. im going to try your suggestions and see what century link says bc it very well could be the router is messed up. ill for sure let you know thank your for your help i appreciate it very much
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

i just bought this system and it will not download the games from my old system it worked for a min then just stopped, it might be my router but if not what else could it be

Thanks Jonathan
    May I know if you tried power cycling both consoles as well?

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If yes and if the issue persist please tell me, if you try downloading a game using the Microsoft store (or your owned library)
    The download starts and finish without problems?

And, please double check if both consoles are up to date
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Jonathan
    Please give it a try to the solution shared above and share the results

About the error code, usually that code appears when you try to update the console system (or when you recently update the system)
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro....
  5. Jonathan Hilt Win User

also the reason whybi got a new system bc my old system would work but as soon as youbwould try and open a game the min it would load and you can start to play it would let me play for maybe 2mins then it would freeze and then boot me out of the game and goes straight back to home screen. and then it started doing a double white flash on the xbox button console and i read thats a hard drive issue, but now this new one wont let me download games even thonits brand new
  6. Jonathan Hilt Win User

both systems are up to date one is about 4 years old a d i updated it before i did the network transfer to the new system i dont see why i would be having trouble for downloads expecially when its a brand new system literally just opened it up yesterday and wont download anything for my games
Thema:

i just bought this system and it will not download the games from my old system it worked...

1. i just bought this system and it will not download the games from my old system it worked... - Similar Threads - bought system download

2. i cant launch any game on the xbox app i get a system error (-2015294512) i bought xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant launch any game on the xbox app i get a system error (-2015294512) i bought xbox...: i get a system error (-2015294512) i bought xbox gamepass but now i cant play any games C:\Program Files\windowsApps\Microsoft.BadgerWin10_1.17.24827.0_x64__8w...\GameLaunchHelper.exe...
  3. Bought a Xbox x system. Received it yesterday. The ultimate game pass and Xbox live for 24...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a Xbox x system. Received it yesterday. The ultimate game pass and Xbox live for 24...: I bought the Xbox x through Microsoft store. It supposed to come with the ultimate game pass and Xbox live for 24 months. When we hooked it up , the game pass is not on there......
  4. I bought a series X from Gamestop two weeks ago and since then the system has factory reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a series X from Gamestop two weeks ago and since then the system has factory reset...: I’m trying figure out if I have faulty hardware or an update has occurred recently that may have caused the issue? It hasn’t been moved since setting up. b85d5dca-44fe-4aff-aca3-5de7001f2557
  5. Bought new Xbox x...started initial set up...choose wrong wifi, system won't setup or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought new Xbox x...started initial set up...choose wrong wifi, system won't setup or...: Purchased a Xbox x tonight... started initial download realized I picked the wrong Wi-Fi Wi-Fi won't work I need to start the download over again but I don't see an option to reset it how do I...
  6. Would I be abusing the Microsoft refund system if I bought a game, played it, didn’t like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would I be abusing the Microsoft refund system if I bought a game, played it, didn’t like...: For some time now, I’ve been experimenting with games, finding them to be unpleasant or just not working, and refunding them, but I am now wondering if this is abusing Microsoft’s refund system....
  7. Bought a game in the xbox store. It isn't showing up on my system.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game in the xbox store. It isn't showing up on my system.: I bought the original Mass Effect for $19.99. I don't have Game Pass or EA play, so I purchased the game. It isn't showing up on my XBox. I have tried to refresh my games and apps. I have...
  8. Refund website blank - No system to return accidentally bought content

in XboX Insiders
    Refund website blank - No system to return accidentally bought content: I accidentally bought a game, my Xbox was lagging and it I put all the buttons when it unfroze and I ended up purchasing something. It says I’m eligible for a refund but the website is completely...
  9. Ugh, I redeemed a code not realizing my friend bought me the wrong system version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ugh, I redeemed a code not realizing my friend bought me the wrong system version: So, I'm 3 weeks into my Covid isolation since my job got shut down along with everyone else in the bar/restaurant industry I know, and the cabin fever is starting to seriously take hold. I was...
  10. I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs ...: I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs again. 084830d2-699b-4566-875a-1dc36fefaacb