I Just bought/downloaded Star Wars Battlefront for xbox onto my 360(have a hard drive) I...

Discus and support I Just bought/downloaded Star Wars Battlefront for xbox onto my 360(have a hard drive) I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It dosnt give an error code, just says there is a problem with the game and to try to download it again I Just bought/downloaded Star Wars Battlefront... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChadinBC, Nov 24, 2022.

1. ChadinBC
    ChadinBC Guest

I Just bought/downloaded Star Wars Battlefront for xbox onto my 360(have a hard drive) I...

It dosnt give an error code, just says there is a problem with the game and to try to download it again I Just bought/downloaded Star Wars Battlefront for xbox onto my 360(have a hard drive) I understood it was backwards compatable but it will not play, message suggests I download again, but I just paid for it?

:)

ChadinBC, Nov 24, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I Just bought/downloaded Star Wars Battlefront for xbox onto my 360(have a hard drive) I understood it was backwards compatable but

Original Xbox backwards compatibility on the 360 relies on certain files being on the hard drive that are easily corrupted. It is very likely that even if you are using an official Microsoft Drive, at the original Xbox backwards, compatibility is broken, and it cannot be repaired.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox Game Store Star wars games

Hey there Fernando,

Here is a full list of all
    Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 games
    . These games are only available through the Marketplace and not through the Microsoft Store so you will always be redirected when trying to purchase these. Once you do purchase the game there is no need to actually install
    them onto an Xbox 360, You should be able to download onto the Xbox One once you own the game.

Now there is also Star Wars Battlefront
    I
    &
    II
    available on the Xbox One through the Microsoft Store.

I hope this helps!
  4. ToRn1ne Win User

Backwards Compatibility not working

Sorry to butt in here, but I have recently had the same issue. Every Xbox Original game I have tried (Halo, Halo 2, Star Wars: Battlefront, Star Wars: Battlefront II, Conker's Live and Reloaded, Fable, Whacked!) all have received the same error as TK2 has
    stated. I have attempted to clear the cache, change profiles, and change hard drives but nothing has solved the issue yet. I have not tried it on another console, but some of my friends have been receiving the same error.

I am using a 120GB Xbox 360 Original Hard Drive on a Original Xbox 360 Arcade system. I noticed this error first with Star Wars: Battlefront II back in July but that was the only game at the time receiving the error leaving me to believe it was only the
    disc. Within the last month, more of my Xbox Original games have been getting the same issue. All the tested games are on disc, except for Fable which I downloaded and re-downloaded to test if it was just games with disc formatting. When I insert a game it
    acts like the Xbox is reading it, then the screen goes black, but then the message directing me to Xbox.com appears. When I go back to look at my dashboard, the disc tray screen shows that "Star Wars: Battlefront" or any other game is in the tray, but it refuses
    to run it. When I navigate to the Game Library to try and see if I could install it the option doesn't appear and says there is not a game in the disc tray. This leads me to believe it is a software issue rather than a hardware issue because of the games slowly
    becoming unavailable then just them all not working at the same time.
  5. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Who's going to upgrade consoles?

Maybe a Star Wars Battlefront One might tip my scales though... That would be very tough to resist. Especially if it had a Kinect with a death star paint job, and a 1tb hard drive...
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Star Wars Edition Xbox One

That would be a sweet looking Xbox One for sure. Perhaps there will be a Xbox One bundle with Star Wars Battlefront. And maybe, just maybe a few Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One give away at an event. But I don't foresee an actual Star Wars
    Xbox One console.

But then again, what do I know? There were a few Limited Edition Resident Evil 5 Xbox 360's. And Star Wars is much bigger than Resident Evil
Thema:

1. I Just bought/downloaded Star Wars Battlefront for xbox onto my 360(have a hard drive) I... - Similar Threads - bought downloaded Star

2. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  3. My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it: I tried opening 2k24 that I got off gamepass and the screen goes grey then brings me back to Home Screen does the same thing with Spotify but all the apps that came downloaded work fine...
  4. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  5. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  6. bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...

in XBoX on Windows
    bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...: kinda pissed off Bough startfield premium edition through target. Got the liink to verify code. click the link and wants me to purchase again hell no. WEnt to my account. It shows both the...
  7. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  8. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  9. I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the...: I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the minecraft windows and just says error and in the store it says retry It wont let me download minecraft windows in...
  10. Why can’t I download the game I bought on another consule

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download the game I bought on another consule: I bought a game and own it on my account and I have a friend who also uses my account who can’t download the game on his consul even when using my account but I own the game so why does this...