I Just bought/downloaded Star Wars Battlefront for xbox onto my 360(have a hard drive) I...

Discus and support I Just bought/downloaded Star Wars Battlefront for xbox onto my 360(have a hard drive) I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It dosnt give an error code, just says there is a problem with the game and to try to download it again I Just bought/downloaded Star Wars Battlefront... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChadinBC, Nov 24, 2022.

1. ChadinBC
    ChadinBC Guest

I Just bought/downloaded Star Wars Battlefront for xbox onto my 360(have a hard drive) I...

It dosnt give an error code, just says there is a problem with the game and to try to download it again I Just bought/downloaded Star Wars Battlefront for xbox onto my 360(have a hard drive) I understood it was backwards compatable but it will not play, message suggests I download again, but I just paid for it?

:)

ChadinBC, Nov 24, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I Just bought/downloaded Star Wars Battlefront for xbox onto my 360(have a hard drive) I understood it was backwards compatable but

Original Xbox backwards compatibility on the 360 relies on certain files being on the hard drive that are easily corrupted. It is very likely that even if you are using an official Microsoft Drive, at the original Xbox backwards, compatibility is broken, and it cannot be repaired.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox Game Store Star wars games

Hey there Fernando,

Here is a full list of all
    Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 games
    . These games are only available through the Marketplace and not through the Microsoft Store so you will always be redirected when trying to purchase these. Once you do purchase the game there is no need to actually install
    them onto an Xbox 360, You should be able to download onto the Xbox One once you own the game.

Now there is also Star Wars Battlefront
    I
    &
    II
    available on the Xbox One through the Microsoft Store.

I hope this helps!
  4. ToRn1ne Win User

Backwards Compatibility not working

Sorry to butt in here, but I have recently had the same issue. Every Xbox Original game I have tried (Halo, Halo 2, Star Wars: Battlefront, Star Wars: Battlefront II, Conker's Live and Reloaded, Fable, Whacked!) all have received the same error as TK2 has
    stated. I have attempted to clear the cache, change profiles, and change hard drives but nothing has solved the issue yet. I have not tried it on another console, but some of my friends have been receiving the same error.

I am using a 120GB Xbox 360 Original Hard Drive on a Original Xbox 360 Arcade system. I noticed this error first with Star Wars: Battlefront II back in July but that was the only game at the time receiving the error leaving me to believe it was only the
    disc. Within the last month, more of my Xbox Original games have been getting the same issue. All the tested games are on disc, except for Fable which I downloaded and re-downloaded to test if it was just games with disc formatting. When I insert a game it
    acts like the Xbox is reading it, then the screen goes black, but then the message directing me to Xbox.com appears. When I go back to look at my dashboard, the disc tray screen shows that "Star Wars: Battlefront" or any other game is in the tray, but it refuses
    to run it. When I navigate to the Game Library to try and see if I could install it the option doesn't appear and says there is not a game in the disc tray. This leads me to believe it is a software issue rather than a hardware issue because of the games slowly
    becoming unavailable then just them all not working at the same time.
  5. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Who's going to upgrade consoles?

Maybe a Star Wars Battlefront One might tip my scales though... That would be very tough to resist. Especially if it had a Kinect with a death star paint job, and a 1tb hard drive...
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Star Wars Edition Xbox One

That would be a sweet looking Xbox One for sure. Perhaps there will be a Xbox One bundle with Star Wars Battlefront. And maybe, just maybe a few Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One give away at an event. But I don't foresee an actual Star Wars
    Xbox One console.

But then again, what do I know? There were a few Limited Edition Resident Evil 5 Xbox 360's. And Star Wars is much bigger than Resident Evil
Thema:

1. I Just bought/downloaded Star Wars Battlefront for xbox onto my 360(have a hard drive) I... - Similar Threads - bought downloaded Star

2. New Series X bought today, won’t download anything past 8 gigs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Series X bought today, won’t download anything past 8 gigs: I can download smaller games, under a gig or two, but anything bigger gets stuck somewhere between 1.5 gigs and 10 gigs, it gives me an error code, 0x87e0000f, but nothing there helped, tried MAC...
  3. I bought a game without the game pass. i cant download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game without the game pass. i cant download it.: HI, I bougt this game: https://www.xbox.com/it-IT/games/store/prey/bqmvwcmb8p59 After the purchase I cant play or download or install the game the page crash and the game is not available on the...
  4. i just bought this system and it will not download the games from my old system it worked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just bought this system and it will not download the games from my old system it worked...: i just bought this system and it will not download the games from my old system it worked for a min then just stopped, it might be my router but if not what else could it be?...
  5. Bought RDR on xbox one and its not showing up on my games i can download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought RDR on xbox one and its not showing up on my games i can download: Hi, I recently bought RDR, and the fallout: far harbor DLC and RDR does not show up on my games ready for installation. I know that I'm using the right account because the far harbor DLC...
  6. Why does my xbox store bought copy of Skate 3 get corrupted after the download finishes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox store bought copy of Skate 3 get corrupted after the download finishes: so ive been trying at this for a few days now and no luck so I'm finally coming here to hope all of you can help me, I bought a key for skate 3 from amazon a few days ago and after that didn't...
  7. bought physical disc for Modern Warfare 2 but after download it is still saying purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought physical disc for Modern Warfare 2 but after download it is still saying purchase...: I bought the xbox one Modern Warfare 2 physical disc for my son with a black Friday sale at Walmart. He downloaded it overnight and when he tries to play it, it says he has to purchase it. I...
  8. I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection, but I can't download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection, but I can't download it: I just recently bought the game mentioned above, however I can't seem to be able to download. On the xbox website, it says that it's been bought and I click the button to Install and it redirects...
  9. I bought Psychonauts on the Microsoft website but am unable to download it to my Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Psychonauts on the Microsoft website but am unable to download it to my Xbox 360.: I checked my download history and it's not there. When I go to the marketplace on the Xbox 360 itself it says that I didn't buy it but when I check my purchase history on my Microsoft account it...
  10. Bought and downloaded original star wars battlefront 2 on Xbox 1 today. It downloaded but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought and downloaded original star wars battlefront 2 on Xbox 1 today. It downloaded but...: Bought and downloaded original star wars battlefront 2 on Xbox 1 today. It downloaded but will not play. Get error code 0x87e10bc6. Have followed steps for the error code but nothing works....