I just bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and it’s saying I need DLC packs??

Discus and support I just bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and it’s saying I need DLC packs?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased Call of Duty from the Xbox Store and it finished downloading all of the Packs for Campaign, Special opps, and Multiplayer. Yet, its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ray Lop, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Ray Lop
    Ray Lop Guest

I just purchased Call of Duty from the Xbox Store and it finished downloading all of the Packs for Campaign, Special opps, and Multiplayer. Yet, its still sayin I don’t have all of the “DLC packs” and says I need to download them. I’ve turned off the exited
    out of the application and restarted my console but it still won’t let me play. Can anybody help??

:)

Ray Lop, Sep 23, 2020
  2. Benoit Robin Win User

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign

Does every dlc appear on "Manage game & Add-ons" on MW ? is there any missing ? you should have:

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Multiplayer Pack”
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Spec Ops Pack 1″
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 1″
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 2″

I looked at this: https://www.gamerevolution.com/guid...c-packs-error-you-do-not-own-the-dlc-pack-fix
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Not finding DLC COD Modern Warfare

Hi There,

This seems to be a fairly common occurance on Modern Warfare and the only fix that I've found involves doing these steps.

MODERN WARFARE “YOU DO NOT OWN OR ARE MISSING THE MULTI PLAYER DLC PACK” ERROR FIX | XBOX ONE

On Xbox One you’ll need to perform a slightly different process. There’s no option to restore licenses on Microsoft’s platform, which, regrettably, means that you’re less likely to fix the issue without needing to do a full reinstall.

• Select “My games & apps” on the Home screen
    • Locate Modern Warfare on the “Games” tab, highlight it and press the Menu (start) button on your controller
    • Select “Manage game & add-ons”
    • The following items should appear in the “Installed” section:
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Multiplayer Pack”
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Spec Ops Pack 1″
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 1″
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 2″
    • If you’re missing any, manually search the Xbox Store in order to download them
    • Should all of the relevant DLC already be present, you’ll need to uninstall all game content and then perform a full reinstallation
    Try it out and see if it helps. All credit goes to Game Revolution.

Link: https://www.gamerevolution.com/guid...c-packs-error-you-do-not-own-the-dlc-pack-fix
  4. Francia J. Win User

Modern warfare 2

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 5

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 6
  5. Francia J. Win User

Mw2 is saying I need to purchase again but according to Microsoft I already own the title and remember purchasing. Is there still bugs or glitches?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

6. Francia J. Win User

My modern warfare 2 isnt working

Thema:

1. I just bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and it’s saying I need DLC packs?? - Similar Threads - bought Call Duty

2. i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again: can anybody explain why my call of duty modern warfare 2 cross gen i bought and it even say in my order history that i dont own it. b284d692-21f1-45ac-99ec-c4c16e379d31
  3. I bought something on Call of duty and I went to use it but it wasn’t there so I checked my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought something on Call of duty and I went to use it but it wasn’t there so I checked my...: I never refunded the item and I wanted to use it today but now I can’t because it was refunded and I didn’t refund it 2321e183-92b2-40c1-a69a-7d99978ad8c1
  4. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  5. Bought call of duty on the wrong account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought call of duty on the wrong account.: I purchased call of duty last night on the wrong account. Is there anyway to transfer it to my correct Xbox and Microsoft account? a3fc16ff-8710-42ef-b365-cf3baeabaf90
  6. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  7. Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.: Hi. I've had call of duty black ops 3 for a wile and I the descent dlc because it comes with a gobble gum. Now I got the maps fine but when I go to the zombies menu and check my gobble gum it says...
  8. Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...: Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s now season 5. I bought the cross gen bundle , and now cannot purchase the vault edition. Is there a way I...
  9. Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it: So I bought Call of Duty Cold War digitally on my Xbox maybe about a year ago, I deleted for about 2 months I reinstall it and it asks for me to choose a game pass plan even though I bought the...
  10. Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...: I bought the Champion personalization pack for Call of duty advanced warfare when I installed it and went into game it was still locked then when I tried to reinstall from the in game store it...