I just bought Borderlands Legendary Edition and I can't get the Ultra HD Packs to work for...
Discus and support I just bought Borderlands Legendary Edition and I can't get the Ultra HD Packs to work for... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was wondering if the ultra hd packs only work with the handsome collection. I've been trying to get the ultra hd packs to work for days and can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by hskr121, Feb 22, 2022.
Thema:
I just bought Borderlands Legendary Edition and I can't get the Ultra HD Packs to work for...
Loading...
-
I just bought Borderlands Legendary Edition and I can't get the Ultra HD Packs to work for... - Similar Threads - bought Borderlands Legendary
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble
in XboX InsidersPlease help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x
in XboX InsidersPlease help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've... -
Well I bought an xbox X and now what?
in XboX InsidersWell I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a... -
Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.
in XboX InsidersProblem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.: I have bought a game on a site called ENEBA. The game code was supposed to be used in Australia, but when I tried redeeming it on my Australia account it said the code was bought in another... -
I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...: Whenever i try to install either Java or Launcher it fails on the verifying depencies part, and its always error 0x87E00196. I have no clue on what to do to solve this problem, since minecraft... -
I bought the season pass for borderlands 2 in the xbox 360 store, and can't find any of the...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought the season pass for borderlands 2 in the xbox 360 store, and can't find any of the...: I am on the Xbox 360 platform. Both the in-game and Xbox 360 store have confirmed that the season pass was purchased. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game including the dlc and it...