I just bought an Xbox S and downloaded Call of Duty Modern Warfare (the caldera version)....

Discus and support I just bought an Xbox S and downloaded Call of Duty Modern Warfare (the caldera version).... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It won’t even let me press X to go offline. What is going on? 1071874b-e8da-467d-8998-ac380d67f8f3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tim brandt1, Mar 18, 2023.

1. tim brandt1
    tim brandt1 Guest

I just bought an Xbox S and downloaded Call of Duty Modern Warfare (the caldera version)....

It won’t even let me press X to go offline. What is going on?

:)

tim brandt1, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

I downloaded the Call of duty Modern warfare 2019 on Xbox Series S, when launching the game it's showing Warzone Caldera. So which packs should I download I want the campaign only.?

3. Obsessive Power Win User

Modern Warfare wont download on pc even though i own it

Hi,

Please clarify, you own Modern Warfare on what system? If it was on console, then you won't be able to download the PC version as this (and all Call of Duty titles) are not Play Anywhere. The PC versions are separate purchases.

Only Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered and Infinite Warfare were released on the Windows Store and they are separate purchases to the console versions. Is this the games/s you are referring to?
  4. johngreunke Win User

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered DLC pack

I bought the call of duty modern warfare 2 campaign remaster and it's not showing in my downloaded games is that a bug or is that accurate and is it something to do with not having the 360 version
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

When trying to install an xbox game, my device isnt available from list. However it is a linked device in my account

Hi,

Unfortunately Call of Duty Modern Warfare is not a Xbox Play Anywhere title, the PC version is a separate game and can only be purchased and downloaded for PC via

Blizzard
    . The PC version is not sold on the Windows Store.

If you want to try it, Warzone is a free download.
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Cant play campaign mode in call of duty modern warfare

Did you purchase Call of Duty Modern Warfare?

Call of Duty Warzone is free to download and play with an active Xbox Live subscription. The Call of Duty Modern Warfare campaign is not.
Thema:

1. I just bought an Xbox S and downloaded Call of Duty Modern Warfare (the caldera version).... - Similar Threads - bought downloaded Call

2. My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it: I tried opening 2k24 that I got off gamepass and the screen goes grey then brings me back to Home Screen does the same thing with Spotify but all the apps that came downloaded work fine...
  3. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  4. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  5. bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...

in XBoX on Windows
    bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...: kinda pissed off Bough startfield premium edition through target. Got the liink to verify code. click the link and wants me to purchase again hell no. WEnt to my account. It shows both the...
  6. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  7. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  8. I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the...: I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the minecraft windows and just says error and in the store it says retry It wont let me download minecraft windows in...
  9. Why can’t I download the game I bought on another consule

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download the game I bought on another consule: I bought a game and own it on my account and I have a friend who also uses my account who can’t download the game on his consul even when using my account but I own the game so why does this...
  10. Call of duty Black Ops 4 Deluxe edition bought but I'm not able to download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Black Ops 4 Deluxe edition bought but I'm not able to download it: Hello, I bought the deluxe edition and payed €99.99 for this game on xbox one. But when I want to install the deluxe edition in the store the 'install' option changes to 'play' instantly. Can...