I just bought an Xbox one, it played Far Cry primal and COD$have the disc for both games$ fine ...

Discus and support I just bought an Xbox one, it played Far Cry primal and COD$have the disc for both games$ fine ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought an Xbox one, it played Far Cry primal and COD(have the disc for both games) fine the other day. Now neither game is playing. It states... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HARDWAY 55, Dec 27, 2016.

1. HARDWAY 55
    HARDWAY 55 Guest

I just bought an Xbox one, it played Far Cry primal and COD$have the disc for both games$ fine ...

I just bought an Xbox one, it played Far Cry primal and COD(have the disc for both games) fine the other day. Now neither game is playing. It states "do you own the game?" Of course, the DISC is in the console... the it ask to insert game, it's in the CONSOLE..
    or I don't have the rights for playing, and that I'll need to get it at the Xbox store.(0x803f8001)...

:)

HARDWAY 55, Dec 27, 2016
  2. DoubtfulTets
    DoubtfulTets Guest
    Crysis/ Far Cry

I have played far cry 3 maybe 5 or 6 times on my 360, but I just got the Xbox one and bought far cry 4 and Far cry Primal, not really played much as yet, but 4 looks amazing, and primal although differant I think looks great up to now, need to play more
    before I can make a good judgement though.

I played Deus EX on the 360 and same again played it so many times, just never gets old for rme, and you can play in differant sytles guns blazing or stealth, which usally works better, I carnt wait for the new Deus Ex in August

DoubtfulTets, Dec 27, 2016
  3. Xbox rewards

I dont know if i qualify but i bought both the division and far cry primal on the Xbox one Marketplace so wouldn't i get 15,000 rewards points for each if so i have not received them

SsL x ZOMBIEMAN, Dec 27, 2016
  4. DoubtfulTets Win User

Crysis/ Far Cry

I have played far cry 3 maybe 5 or 6 times on my 360, but I just got the Xbox one and bought far cry 4 and Far cry Primal, not really played much as yet, but 4 looks amazing, and primal although differant I think looks great up to now, need to play more
    before I can make a good judgement though.

I played Deus EX on the 360 and same again played it so many times, just never gets old for rme, and you can play in differant sytles guns blazing or stealth, which usally works better, I carnt wait for the new Deus Ex in August
  5. Leo Invictus Win User

Surprisingly good?

Three words: Far Cry: Primal.

Now, I love Far Cry, and after playing my first 10 minutes of Primal, I just didn't think it could possibly live up to the franchise standard. Would I be able to adapt to the artificial language? Would the primal characters have enough
    personality to hold my interest? Would this game world hold a candle to the other
    Far Cry installments?

Turns out, for me, the answer was yep, yep, and a big yep. Finished it 100 percent and enjoyed every bit of it.
  6. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Why does my farcry primal disc installation keep on stopping

Hi, you are facing an issue when you try to install far cry primal from a disc on your Windows PC or Xbox console?
  7. Leivapool21 Win User

STRANGE Unreadable Disc Whats the problem? :S

Yes Tried NHL earlier to see if i worked and it ran fine. Just both Far Cry discs
  8. Ellarianora Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (24 - 26 January 2020)

I played some Far Cry Primal and played around with the photomode on Red Dead Redemption
Thema:

1. I just bought an Xbox one, it played Far Cry primal and COD$have the disc for both games$ fine ... - Similar Threads - bought played Far

2. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  3. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  4. I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...: Just bought an expensive monitor and it comes in blocky or really white on borders in games and every where 6dff9710-e247-4fef-927c-c2bfad9fea50
  5. Play games bought in the uk and play them in the US

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play games bought in the uk and play them in the US: Can you play your games you bought from the uk and play them in the USA digital games? 9ccf7824-d860-49d3-b8bb-d3232d0fb377
  6. I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...: I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The next day when I play it again it loads up to 75% and completely exits the game. What should I do? Help!!...
  7. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  8. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  9. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...
  10. I bought far cry 4 on the Xbox one and when i try to play it it will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought far cry 4 on the Xbox one and when i try to play it it will not start: I've tried everything to try to start the game but nothing is working 5239ecff-e572-4150-8b97-193b715b054b