I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card

Discus and support I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made a microsoft account and redeemed the card but when i got to my 360 and try to sign up and put in the info i get the same error after i put in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mike_279, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Mike_279
    Mike_279 Guest

I made a microsoft account and redeemed the card but when i got to my 360 and try to sign up and put in the info i get the same error after i put in the password error 80154002 and it says sorry, xbox live signup isn’t available right now try again later.
    Well i have tried yesterday in one hour intervals and today i have tried a couple times i have tried to do a hard reset on my 360 and i have tried unplugging it for a while and trying again

:)

Mike_279, Feb 15, 2020
  2. SMKR Barracuda Win User

Redeeming code gives error 80122724

I just bought and redeemed my prepaid that I bought from my local Target store,still have the receipt for said card

my three months originally ended on the 7th of this month but I redeemed my 3 month gold for live on the 1/3/2014 an inputted the code to renew my xbox live...and it said the code went through but now I am without gold an hour early before midnight .

not a happy xbox user
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what worked for you.

As you have found a favorable solution to this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  4. Mike_279 Win User

Thank you so much for the help i thought i nust wasted some money but redownloading worked
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Mike_279,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully use the subscription you just bought. I can totally see how this kind of thing happening could throw anyone off. To make sure that your card was redeemed appropriately, have you checked
    under your Services & and Subscription tab online?

If it looks good online, then next I suggest to
    remove and redownload
    it back to your device and let us know if that helped.

Hope it does, thanks for reading!
  6. Zenosos Win User

Are you able to redeem through the website or one of the Xbox apps?
Thema:

1. I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card - Similar Threads - bought month live

2. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  3. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  4. I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...: I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and accidentally converted that to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the ultimate game pass I just want to keep my 12-month Xbox live...
  5. I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed: I bought a 3-month live code from newegg. When I tried to activate the subscription with the code. the page said the code was redeemed already. And my Live Gold account was not activated. The...
  6. I bought a 3month xbox live on mexico and Gamers told me i can get another 3 month gold free.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a 3month xbox live on mexico and Gamers told me i can get another 3 month gold free.: Ok so i live on mexico and theres this promotion of buy a 3 month gold and get other one free for the Buen fin its like Black friday but on mexico, I bought my xbox live gold on the Gamers Store...
  7. Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...: In May 2018 I bought XBOX LIVE Game for 59.99 (12 month Subscription) for XBOX ONE System at Game Stop in Dalton, Ga. I signed into my Microsoft acct. then typed the numbers on the back of the...
  8. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...
  9. Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...: In May 2018 I bought XBOX LIVE Game for 59.99 (12 month Subscription) for XBOX ONE System at Game Stop in Dalton, Ga. I signed into my Microsoft acct. then typed the numbers on the back of the...
  10. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...